~2~

So that's how it's been for the past week. Training as usual, our powers becoming  stronger faster due to our new growth.

I can feel the venom constantly. It makes me feel this continuing rage for reasons I can't even begin to understand. Things that didn't used to make me mad, now do.

We did figure out though, that if I calm myself down when I feel this anger arising, I am able to control it and not lash out. This can even turn my eyes back to their original green, should I be calm enough. When that happens, I'm my regular self, besides my new pale complexion. But personality wise, training and fighting wise, I'm back to myself. When I don't control it, that's when this anger lasts and my eyes remain the glowing purple.

Something else I've noticed. It's like there's two different versions of me now. Sometimes good me in control, sometimes evil me is. Only difference is when the dark side overtakes, I can't remember what happened while the good me was "asleep" which is the best way we can describe it. So if I don't get ahold of whatever triggered me fast enough, I can lose periods of time where I have no idea what was going on.

So very fun week as you can tell!

So far the worst thing that's happened so far was Lloyd and I were training with the ninjas. Usually it's me with Zane and Jay, Lloyd with Kai and Cole, but sometimes when we're doing more combat with our elements, we'll do one against four.

Nya, Wu and I were watching Lloyd against the others. My eyes so far haven't been purple and I was trying my best to keep it that way.

"Sense they've grown, they're learning faster, Sensei." Nya says

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell."

Lloyd was facing Kai, who held his sword towards Lloyd. He responded with using a combination of earth and fire, but was still defeated.

Kai chuckled and help Lloyd up. "You're getting stronger, but that move you fell fore was basic one-o-one."

"Yeah, if I'd focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming."

"Sooo, last week?" I said

Lloyd rolled his eyes, but gave me a slight smile.

"We cannot change the past, but we can better for the future." My uncle says, "you're turn, Lindsey."

I can tell by the glances from the ninja, they still didn't know if me training was such a good idea. They didn't want anything to trigger the venom, but no one said anything against Sensei.

I stood in the middle of the four of them, they got their weapons ready.

Cole came at my first with the scythe that I dodged without a problem. Zane and Jay attacked at the same time. I used the ice to freeze Jay's movements before he got to close, avoiding the Shurikens. Kai used his fire to melt the ice, but I took the opportunity with the water to use my lightning giving him a slight shock, which he kinda jumped at.

But that's when I felt a slight shift starting to happen. All of us now stood in the water from the melting ice. I could hear the venom coursing though my blood, pounding in my ears. I tried my best to shake off this feeling and calm myself down, but I didn't do it fast enough because everything around me went dark.

~

I could hear voices talking around me, but it was like being trapped in a thick fog. All sounds and images completely distorted. I've experienced this before, this means darkness is in control. Internal me knows that dark me is doing something right now, but I have no idea what and I know when I regain consciousness, I'll have no memory of what the other side did. I lose all concepts of time in this place, so it could be minutes or hours and I'll have no clue, just me continuously wandering through this fog.