To Feel Loved

Y/n paced back and forth in the blank white halls of the hospital. Rika hadn't woken up after being hit by Junko so they had decided to take her to the hospital. They didn't tell them about Rika's attempted kidnapping. They could worry about that later.

A door opens and Y/n turns to it, hoping for it to be the doctor in charger of his mom's care. Sadly, it wasn't. Sayaka approached his and put her hand on his shoulder.

Sayaka: She'll be okay Y/n.

Kyoko: If I'm correct about the type of person your mother is, she most certainly won't die to something like this.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Junko: Sorry, I didn't think my hit would send her to the hospital.

Junko said with a frown.

Makoto: I don't think any of us did.

Y/n: It's fine Junko. I don't blame you or anything, she was trying to kill you.

Junko: More like she was failing to kill me! Did she really think she could kill anyone with THOSE moves?

Kyoko: I don't think she expected a model in heels to be so swift on her feet.

Sayaka: Yeah! You were like a ninja!

Makoto: I wish I could move like that, I would've been a lot more helpful.

Sayaka: You did great Makoto, you helped in your own way.

Makoto blushed when he saw Sayaka smile at him and he nodded.

Makoto: T-Thanks.

Junko: GET A ROOM!

Sayaka: W-What!? Makoto and I are just friends!

Y/n: Really? I could've sworn you two had something going on?

Sayaka blushed as she ran over to Y/n and began to swing her arms around.

Sayaka: No no no no! There's nothing going on between me and Makoto! Nothing at all! I'm still single and open to a relationship, we're not dating, I never saw Makoto that way!

Makoto: Oh...good to know.

Junko: Ouch, you just got friend zoned.

Junko giggled a bit as she took a sip of her soda.

Makoto: Don't remind me Q_Q

A door opens again and Y/n turns to it quickly. A person in a white coat approaches them, he seemed to be holding some kind of clip board.

Doctor: Are you relatives of Miss....Rika L/n?

Y/n: Yeah! Is she okay!?

Doctor: She's fine. It appears as though she has a crushed rib, but other than that, there seems to be no other damage.

Junko: *whistle* Wow a broken rib? Did I hit her that hard?

Sayaka jabbed her in the rib with her elbow and Junko scoffed.

Doctor: Normally I would say no, but she insisted that I let you see her....so....I'll give you 15 minutes.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

The five of them entered the room and Y/n gulped when he saw a curtain had covered the bed. Sayaka put her hand on his shoulder and he turned to her.

Sayaka: You've got this.

Y/n nodded and he pulled the curtain to the side. There in the hospital bed, lay his mother, she was in a robe and slowly turned her head to face him.