Dates are a Battlefield pt.2

Sayaka: Are you ready to go Y/n?

Y/n: As ready as I'll ever be! So where are we going?

Sayaka: You'll see.

Sayaka giggled to herself as she grabbed Y/n's hand and led Y/n out of the school.

Y/n: So this place...is it close to the school?

Sayaka: Yes it is! We're almost there actually.

Y/n: L-Look Sayaka, I'm flattered that you want to take me somewhere as a thank you but-

Y/n stopped what he was saying when he saw where Sayaka had brought him.

Y/n: HOLY SWEET CITY OF MIAMI! IS THIS THE ONE AND ONLY ANIME CAFE!?

Sayaka: Surprise! My friend gave me two free tickets and I thought we could go together.

Y/n held Sayaka's hands in his and he gave her a serious look.

Y/n: Marry me.

Sayaka: H-Huh!?

Y/n grabbed the tickets.

Y/n: LET'S GO TO PARADISE~

Sayaka: Jeez.

Sayaka laughed as she entered the building with Y/n, little did he know two people were watching them from afar. Junko and Kyoko.

Junko was using a pair of binoculars and Kyoko was just staring.

Junko: Those tickets cost me a fortune! This plan better work.

Kyoko: Stop using those, you stand out.

Junko: I'm a famous model, I always stand out.

Kyoko sighed as she looked the giant anime cafe up and down.

Kyoko: Why is a place like this so expensive anyway?

Junko: Uh, only because it has like 20 floors! Each for its own anime topic or whatever. One for arcade games, one for rpg games, one for movies, etc.

Kyoko: And how do YOU know this?

Junko: Not important.

Kyoko sighed and again as Junko used her binoculars to look into the windows of the anime cafe.

Junko: She doesn't need to know that I researched this place as the first to destroy when plunging Y/n into despair.

Meanwhile with Y/n and Sayaka:

Y/n: Sayaka, do you see that!?

Sayaka: W-What is it!?

Y/n: That's the most realistic cosplay of Kirio I've ever seen!

Sayaka: Kirio?

Y/n: He's a super edgy protagonist of some show about sword or whatever. He's kind of a potato right now though.

Sayaka: I see.

Y/n: *Gasp* And is that an anime mouse pad!

Sayaka: Are her breasts the-

Y/n: Yes....yes they are.

Sayaka smiled, it was weird seeing the usually super serious and closed off Y/n run around like a child in a candy shop.

Y/n: Oh look! A photo booth!

Sayaka looked at where Y/n was pointing to see a photo booth covered in several different mechs.