Final Day of Freedom pt.2

Junko: Let's get this party started!

Junko shouted loudly, holding a red cup in her hand. Everyone in the room cheered. Sayaka sat down next to Kyoko with a smile.

Sayaka: I wasn't expecting a final summer day party, and at your house no less?

Kyoko: Neither was I.

Sayaka giggled at that comment. She looked up at the people in the party. Junko was trying to convince Hajime to chug an entire gallon of fruit punch, Chihiro was showing Mukuro and Chiaki her high tech computer, and Y/n and Makoto were in the kitchen cooking.

Sayaka: It really is funny, when I first came to Hope's Peak, I never once thought I'd make friends like this.

Kyoko: What did you think was going to happen?

Sayaka: Well, I thought everyone here was going to be uptight and snobby.

Kyoko: Well there are a few of those.

Sayaka: But then I saw Makoto was in my class and I was really happy.

Kyoko: You two used to go to the same middle school right?

Sayaka: Yup! We never really talked to each other though.

Kyoko: I see.

Sayaka leaned back.

Sayaka: And then we ended up pairing with you on a group project, and we just really got along after that.

Kyoko: I wouldn't call it getting a-

Sayaka: But you were enjoying yourself weren't you? I could tell.

Sayaka turns to face Chihiro.

Sayaka: I remember how shy Chihiro was too, she was so afraid to speak her mind, and then she met Y/n.

Kyoko: Y/n....

Sayaka: He really did throw a curveball in everything! Remember when he first showed up in class.

Kyoko: You mean when he knocked out a security guard?

Sayaka: Yeah! At first I thought he was weird.

In the kitchen Y/n could be heard singing an anime song.

Y/n: Nu kō ze kitaetsuzuketa, Nu kō ze onore no buki o, Nu kō ze ima furū toki da, Let s go to paradise, sing it with me Makoto!

Makoto: W-What!?

Sayaka: Okay, maybe he's still pretty weird.

Kyoko: You think?

Sayaka: Then there was that whole thing with his mom! That was crazy!

Kyoko: But we made it out in the end, right?

Sayaka: Yeah, and Y/n finally got to face his past. He seems much happier nowadays.

Sayaka turns to Kyoko with a gentle smile.

Sayaka: I'm happy I got to meet everyone. It really does help me realize I'm not alone, huh?

Kyoko takes a glance at everyone having fun. She sees the happy expression on Chihiro's face while she explains what her computer can do to Mukuro who stares at it in awe, Chiaki constantly asking what games it could play.

She sees Hajime chugging a gallon on fruit punch, while Junko watches him, trying to hide her sadistic smile.

Lastly she sees Y/n and Makoto cooking, both singing poorly while trying to cook at the same time.