Final Day of Freedom pt.1

Kyoko Kirigiri sighed as she read through one of her detective novels. As she finished the final page she closed the book and looked up at her ceiling. She found her thoughts drifting to Y/n.

He seemed like such a mystery to her. Despite the fact that she knew about his past, she felt like she didn't know everything. He reminded her of the protagonists of her favorite novels. She felt like she needed to know more about him. That perhaps there was more to him than to the eye.

DING DONG!

Her doorbell rang and she sat up. She didn't order anything, so she confused as to why the doorbell was rung. She made her to her door and looked through the peephole. When she didn't see anything she slowly opened her door. What she saw on the other end confused her.

There on the ground were Y/n and Makoto, both on their knees, bowing to her for some reason. She squinted her eyes as she spoke.

Kyoko: To what do I owe the pleasure?

The two young men looked up at her with tears in their eyes, catching her off guard. They held up several books to her, all of which read "Summer Homework"

Kyoko finally understood what was going on and she sighed.

Kyoko: Have you two done ANY of the summer homework!?

Y/n: Of course I did! See!?

Y/n pointed to one blank page that had the word 𝕿𝖍𝖊 in a fancy and well written format.

Kyoko: Is that it?

Y/n: It took me a while to do that! Don't just treat it like its pointless!

Kyoko ignored Y/n's protests and turned to Makoto.

Kyoko: What's your excuse?

Makoto: ...

Flashback:

Y/n: Hey Makoto! Let's watch anime today!

Makoto: But I have to do my-

Y/n: I'm coming in!

Makoto: W-Wait, how many DVD's do you have!?

Y/n: Just 25, not that many, I'll bring more tomorrow!

Makoto: T-Tomorrow!?

Flashback End:

Makoto: I....was weak.

Kyoko: I see.

Kyoko sighs as she opens her door up a bit more.

Kyoko: I'm not giving you all of the answers, you'll have to find those yourself.

Y/n shoots up from the ground and he hugs Kyoko.

Y/n: Thank you Kyoko! You may be a Kuudere, but you're okay in my book!

Kyoko: I have no idea what that means.

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n trying to eat a cookie, only for Chibi Junko to steal it and replace it with coal.]

Y/n: Ah I see, so George Washington was the first president of the United States. America sure has some weird history.

Kyoko: It took me 10 minutes to explain something so simple. How did you pass all of your classes before?

Y/n: Well you see, if you put on a certain soundtrack while working, your body moves on its own, and the work is done for you!

Kyoko: In other words you dazed into space and answered randomly, and somehow managed to pass, is that it?