A Tiny Break

Y/n: M-MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Mom: Well you see I-

???: HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT!

A strange crash was heard and in walked a strange girl.

Nepgya1023: It's too early to introduce a major character like Y/n's mom into the story on

Nepgya1023: It's too early to introduce a major character like Y/n's mom into the story on...PART 9!?

Nepgya1023: I AM NEPGYA1023! THE WRITER OF THIS STORY! AND I REFUSE TO ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE! TIME FOR A QUICK BREAK! AAAAAAAAAAAND CUT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chihiro rubbed her red face with embarrassment.

Chihiro: I can't believe I did that to Y/n! He's going to hate me forever! I have to make it up to him somehow.

Chihiro thought of it for a moment. She didn't know what to do. How could she make up for what she had done?

That was when Chihiro noticed a strange looking building.

Chihiro: Moe Moe Maid Cafe? A place to manage and serve all of your desires! Now includes the anime special! This is perfect!

She slowly approached the cafe and noticed a maid standing in front of the door.

???: I miss you...I wonder if you miss me too?

Chihiro: U-Um! Excuse me!

The girl turns around quickly.

???: W-WELCOME TO CAFE CAFE MOE! MAY I ORDER YOUR TAKE!?

The girl said nervously. Hoping that whoever had entered had not heard her.

Chihiro: M-My name is Chihiro Fujisaki! Is this a Maid Cafe?

???: W-Why yes! Yes it is!

The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

Rena: My name is Rena Akamatsu! How can I help you?

Chihiro: W-Well...you see I actually did something really mean to a friend of mine and I was hoping getting something from here would help him feel better!