A Dish Worthy of Them pt.3

Y/n stared at his lookalike with a blank expression.

Other Y/n: W-Wait, this isn't what it looks like.

Y/n: Really? Because it looks like you accidentally fell on top of a girl. No accidental boob grab unfortunately.

Other Y/n: What is it with you and stupid anime references?

Y/n: We're in a fanfiction, were ARE stupid anime references.

Y/n watched casually as a girl who had come into the cafe with Chihiro stepped over to his impostor.

Other Y/n: H-Hey Rena...you aren't mad are you?

The girl known as Rena smiled gently as she crouched down to Y/n's impostor.

Rena: Of course I'm not mad silly.

Y/n's impostor's relaxed a little, and Y/n shook his head.

Y/n: Rookie mistake.

Rena stood up and allowed for Urara to stand up and dust herself off. Once Urara was off the ground, her smile shifted into an angry glare.

Rena: I'M PISSED YOU IDIOT! YOU DUMB DUMB IDIOT! CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT WITHOUT ME!?

Rena began shouting at the top of her lungs and stomping on Y/n's impostor's......special zone.

Other Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHHH!

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Rena beating Chibi Other Y/n with a fan, while Chibi Y/n asks her to yell out 'Baka']

Y/n sat in the cafe with everyone else with a grim look. The others had finally returned, but had sadly not managed to get any potential customers.

The door to the kitchen opened up and his impostor stepped out with a few bandages wrapped around his head. Rena came out too, Y/n could tell she was feeling better.

Rena: Sorry that my friend here is so incompetent. This is why he doesn't usually handle business.

Y/n: It's cool.

Rena: Great, just what I needed. Two of them. -_-

Other Y/n: If I end up not being able to have kids, you have to take responsibility.

Rena: Did you guys hear something? It sounds like a little bug that won't STOP BUZZING!

Y/n's impostor sighed. He sat down next to Urara, much to the displeasure of Rena.

Y/n: Anyway, what do we do now?

To Y/n's surprise, Toko raised her hand.

Y/n: You have an idea Toko?

'Toko': Course I do! I may not look it, but I'm a real influencer ya know!

Y/n: What?

Chihiro: Toko's been acting different every since she came back.

'Toko': I'm new and improved! Just kidding! Kyahahahahaha!

Kyoko: Please just get on with your idea.

'Toko': Yeah yeah, don't get your panties in a twist KiKi!

Kyoko: K-KiKi?

'Toko': Sooo obviously the reason people are going to the other place and not our place is cus of the appearance! Sooooo all we gotta do is make this place look appealing, and badabing badaboom, we're getting customers!

Other Y/n: That does make sense, we need maids stationed outside that can greet passerbys.

Y/n: Junko! Sayaka! I choose you!