Sprint to the Waifus!

Hope's Peak Academy's court yard was filled with many students, all dressed in gym uniforms. In the school, the blinds in a classroom split open, and a pair of eyes watched the students with malice.

Y/n: Look at them...those maggots, with their smiles and their dodgeballs. Makes me sick.

Chihiro: Y/n....

Y/n: Yes fellow maggot hater?

Chihiro: Those are preschoolers....and they're just playing catch.

Y/n: ...

Y/n was silent for a bit before turning to face his class. All of them were dressed in their gym uniforms, but most of them didn't seem too interested in what was going on outside.

The only people who even seemed to be remotely paying attention were Chihiro, Taka, and Makoto.

Y/n: The time for battle is upon us my friends! I've grown attached to all of you, but I know that each and every one of will put your life on the line to win this battle! Who's with me!?

Class: ....

Y/n: Ahem! I said....who's with me!?

Class: ....

Just as Y/n was about to repeat himself, the door swung open to reveal Ms Yukizome, with a massive smile on her face.

Yukizome: Did you hear everyone!? I hear the prize for coming in first is a free trip to Fiji!

The whole class was silent, which confused Yukizome.

Yukizome: A-And second place gets a free pass to our local water park!

Class: -_-

Yukizome began sweating bullets. How did the class not find any of these things fun?

Yukizome: And third place gets an all class pass for the nearby ramen and tempura shop.

Y/n & Mondo: Did you say ramen!?

Mondo and Y/n's eyes brightened up.

Mondo: I haven't eaten ramen since I was with my bro when I was still deputy leader.

Y/n: And I haven't eaten ramen since last week!

Y/n slammed his fist onto his desk aggressively.

Y/n: Everyone please! We have to get last place!

Mondo: For once this little runt and I agree on somethin'

Taka: If my bro wants it....I'll do what I can!

Chihiro: Yeah! I'm with you Y/n!

Byakuya: We were going to get last place anyway.

Celeste: Agreed.

Class: Last place! Last place! Last place!

Yukizome just sighed. She was happy that the class was finally rallying together on something....but did it really have to be to get last place?

She shook her head. Perhaps telling them now would kill their mood. She left the room, hoping to motivate her class with a pep talk of her own.

Y/n grabbed his gym bag and and stepped towards the open door. Somehow....to the entire class, he was shining.

Y/n: Come fellow classmates! Let our sports day conquests BEGIN!
.....
....
...
..
.
Y/n stared blankly at the track, watching the several ultimate students warm up. He wasn't too keen on doing it himself, so he just sat down in the grass and waited patiently for sports day to really begin. What he wasn't expecting was for someone else to sit next to him. He turned to face them, only to see Hajime sitting there, watching the other students train.