A Language Hard to Read pt.1

Y/N yawned. He was trying his best to stay awake during class but the teacher's lecture wasn't helping.

78th Teacher: Does anybody here know what the term individual truly means?

Somebody raises their hand. Y/N was surprised. Her attire made him uneasy. She looked like a goth mixed with some kind of pure blooded vampire.

Y/N: She's cute and all but why does she have that look that says "I'll kill you if you try anything

Y/N: She's cute and all but why does she have that look that says "I'll kill you if you try anything."

78th Teacher: Yes Celeste?

Celeste: How exactly do WE benefit from learning this? I mean are these questions you're asking going to help us in the real world?

78th Teacher: *sigh* Do you all think this?

Everyone in class seemed to agree.

78th Teacher: Alright then. I guess I'll just have to make this interesting for you guys huh?

The teacher pulled out a top hat and revealed 17 papers in each.

78th Teacher: There will be one group with 3 people and the rest will have 2. Your goal by the end of the week is to give me a true explanation on what the word individual means.

Y/N groaned.

78th Teacher: Is there a problem Mr L/N?

Y/N: I don't do group projects. Can I just be in my own group?

78th Teacher: No. I made this a group project to help the class bond together.

Y/N: No offense teach, but nobody is going to want to be in a group with me.

78th Teacher: How do you know that?

Y/N looks around the room. Everyone was giving him weird looks.

Y/N: Reasons.....

78th Teacher: Now then....the groups will be:

1. Makoto, Sayaka, and Kyoko

 Makoto, Sayaka, and Kyoko