First Day Of School{2}

Y/N fiddled with his pencil at his seat.

Y/N: When can I go home?

The teacher was talking about some boring English homework they had to cover and Y/N wasn't having any of it.

Y/N: What do anime protagonists do to stay awake in class?

Y/N thought for a moment and then it came to him.

Y/N: They stare at cute girls! Alright now where are the girls?

Y/N began staring at a girl who seemed to be wearing a track suit over her school uniform.

Y/N begins to stare at her intently. The girl notices this. She turns to face Y/N with a confused expression.

???: Do you need something?

Y/N: Don't mind me! I'm just looking at a cute girl to pass some time.

The girl blushed and Y/N looked at her with confusion.

Y/N: Did I say something wrong? Crap! What do you do? What would an anime protagonist do!?

Y/n sat up. The teacher noticed this.

Teacher: What are you doing Mr L/N?

Y/n shot his arms behind his back and he bolts out of the room. Everyone stares at him in awe. They then heard from a distance:

Y/N: I'M NARUTOING DOWN THE STAIRS!

Several kids started laughing while others rolled their eyes.

Y/n finally turned the corner and sighed.

Y/N: I think that was a good first impression

Y/n began walking down the long hall to reach what he thought was a vending machine. His assumption was proven correct when he got closer.

Y/N: Super berry blast? Kiwi Kicker? Pineapple Parade?

As Y/n read the strange names of the different drinks he heard footsteps behind him. He quickly turned around to see a girl standing there. He recognized her from his class.

???: Hi there! I'm Junko Enoshima! Charmed I'm sure!

Y/N: Who?

Junko seemed taken aback by his blunt words but she didn't let her smile falter.

Y/n noticed she had hidden something behind her back.

Y/N: Did you come here to buy a drink too?

Junko just nodded quickly and Y/n sighed.

Y/N: It would be pretty unprotag like for me to not buy you anything. What do you want? I'm going for the Aquatic Apple!

Junko: I'll get the Great Grape.

Y/n grabbed both drinks and he handed her the purple can.

Y/N: I was never a fan of grapes. Too sour

Junko: What kind of grapes did you eat?

Y/N: The sour kind....

Junko slowly walked to a bench close by and sat down. Y/n could hear a small dink.

He looked over to see Junko casually drinking her soda. He shrugged and joined her on the bench.

Junko: How was your first class with Ultimate students!?

Y/N: I didn't really care....the teacher seemed pretty focused on that Hope word.

Junko: *groan* Tell me about it! It's like they're trying to brainwash us!

Y/N:  Like that one scene in A loner at dusk! That anime by-

Junko: Jeez you are a nerd

Y/n sighed, and he stood up.

Y/N: I should go. Someone like you shouldn't be seen talking to a weirdo like me.

Junko: Why would you even come to Hope's Peak anyway? You don't seem to like the school that much.

Y/N: *sigh* My mom threatened to take away my anime!

Junko: Jeez is anime all you talk about?

Y/N: It's....the only thing that matters to me now

Junko tilted her head in curiosity. 

Junko: Let me ask you this...which do you think would be stronger....someone's hope, or someone's despair?

Y/N: Hope....Despair?

Junko gave Y/n a playful smirk. But there was something more to it. Y/n couldn't put his finger on it but....something was off with that face of hers.

Y/N: I'd say it depends on the individual....

Junko's smile fell. She didn't seem pleased with his answer.

Y/N: Although to be honest....

Y/n began to walk away.

Y/N: I don't care about either....

Y/n didn't wait for Junko to respond as he headed off to the class again.

Junko sat there by herself with a huge smile on her face. Her eyes were open wide and wild. She seemed almost excited. She reached under the bench and grabbed the knife she was holding. She was planning on killing the new student to satisfy her needs but.....talking to him lead to such a better result.

Junko: F/N L/N.....when the world is plunged into despair....I'll make sure you're there to see it

Junko leaned her head back as she slowly giggled to herself.

Junko: I can't wait to see that cute face of yours fill with despair! I'm practically drooling already!

Junko wiped the drool from her mouth and sighed.

Junko: I'm getting ahead of myself. We haven't done anything yet, but we will.

Junko smiled to herself as she slowly made her way back to class. Thoughts of Y/n crept into her mind. She wanted him to feel what she felt. She didn't know why, and she didn't care. She was going to plunge Y/n into the depths of despair.

Junko: No matter what....