Chapter 62: Morning surprise

Start from the beginning

"Oh..." I muttered, feeling myself frown.

She looked at me and sighed. "You kissed me last night because I asked you to and you regret it now and I kissed you earlier and you walked out... I don't know if that was the case but I'll let you know that I don't regret it."

"I uhm...liked the kiss..." I admitted, my voice barely a whisper.

I watch her eyebrows rose and her cheeks flush pink.

"Y-you do?" She stammered.

"Don't- don't make me repeat it dumbass." I said and looked everywhere but her.

She smiled widely and bit her lip.

"What does this mean?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said and let my arms down. "You know I'm straight-"

"-Ish" she added.

"Yeah...ish" I nodded slowly, still confused.

"You can experiment..."

"Experiment?" I repeated.

"Yeah, on me." She looked a little down. "Tori mentioned something about you having troubles with" she cleared her throat, "commitments."

That bitch, I cussed in my head.

"And you're clearly confused right now so you should explore...I don't know if you know this but I like you Liz."

Hearing the last part made me feel flustered and my stomach feel weird.

The first thought in my head wanted itself to be heard and so opened my mouth to speak.

"I-"

But before I could say something stupid, I heard footsteps coming over so I held Chloe's shoulder and pushed her to the corner and made her enter the cabinet.

"Wha-"

"Tori's coming." I said, "Stay there."

She sat on the cabinet floor and pouted, "great" She muttered and I closed it, "in the closet once again"

I ran to the door and opened it, Tori has her hand up and was ready to knock.

"Morning!" I said too enthusiastically.

"Morning...." She groggily said and squinted her eyes at me.

She pushed past me and walked inside the room.

"What brings you here?" I eyed the cabinet anxiously and tried my best to act normal.

She sat down on my bed, "are you okay now?"

I looked at her confused, "why wouldn't I be okay?"

"You fell last night remember?" She said and lifted an eyebrow.

"Ooh yeah, last night" I laughed, "it wasn't that hard I'm good."

"I woke up because of it, it sounded like you jumped and then slipped."

"Is that so?" I laughed nervously, "I probably didn't notice 'cause I was asleep haha..."

"Hmm..." She hummed and stood up.

"Alright let's go down."

"Later." I groaned.

"No we have to." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Chloe's parents are downstairs, they got here a couple of minutes ago."

"What?!"

"They are?!" The cabinet door suddenly opened, revealing Chloe on the floor.

"You're here?!" Tori exclaimed and looked at Chloe.

"...surprise?"