Chapter 90: End.

"It's late," Tori yawned. "I have to go home."

"What time is it?" Liz asked, not even bothering to stop computing.

I placed my pen down and checked the time on my phone, "12:08 AM"

"Already?" She commented, "I'm not done with number eight."

"Let's continue tomorrow at lunch." Tori waved her hand in dismissal and stretched her arms. We cleaned up the kitchen table and said our goodnights before my girlfriend and I went to our room.

Yes, ours. I call it that one time but she said no because Liz has her own, the guest room was happily given to her by mom and dad. Although sometimes she wants to sleep together.

Like this night.

"Our room?" Excitement filled my heart as I held her hand.

"No, I'm just following you." She deadpanned.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

I got used to her not being upfront like me; I think it's one of the things I find cute about her.

"What?" She rolled her eyes. "I'm tired, leave me be."

I tried to hide my laugh but I think I failed because she chuckled.

"Are you not believing me?" She smiled and opened the door for us.

She walked in first and laid down in my bed, "I'm so tired. I used my brain too much."

I sat down next to her, "I thought you were just following me?"

"Your mattress is so soft," she said and pulled up my duvet, letting it rest on her body.

She doesn't even understand how adorable she is sometimes.

I shook my head and laid down beside her, "Let's sleep?"

"No baby, I'll just make sure you're getting your sleep." She said before holding me close.

A few seconds pass and I heard her sigh.

"Who am I kidding, I like cuddling with you," she mumbled.

"You do?" I teased, making her look at me.

She stared back at me and her face flushed pink.

"You keep saying things out loud." I pushed some of her hair away from her face, making the view of her pretty face clear.

"I know." She hid her face in her hands and groaned, "The amount of times it got me in trouble is unbelievable."

"I think it's cute," I confessed.

Her voice came out muffled, "shut up."

A yawn escaped my lips and I knew it was time to sleep, we had a quiz this Tuesday and it's not something I should take lightly.

I really want to get a good score, I've never felt like making this much effort for school so it's pretty new to me.

Shy yawned too and we stared at each other before laughing.

"Goodnight, Chlo."

Her sleepy voice automatically made me smile, it always made my heart skip a beat. Knowing that I'm the last person she'll spend her day with and the first person I'll see every morning.

"Goodnight Liz," I said and closed my eyes.

*

Finally, Tuesday!