Chapter 45

Hey uhm is it just me or wattpad says this book is #3 in gxg? Idk what to feel but my anxiety said they are lies
-------------------

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Elizabe-"

"Don't fucking say my name." I spat at the woman in front of me.

How could they?

"Love, what's taking you so long?" I heard another woman say and stand next to her.

Her expression fell and panic spread through her.

"Love huh." I grinned sarcastically, preventing myself from crying.

Hurt was creeping through my veins and all I can feel was betrayal.

"Moms." Tori called out, "Caesar took a shit on the floor and there's no way in hell i'm cleaning...it." She trailed off as her eyes went in contact with mine.

I picked up my bags and grabbed the handle of my travel case. I gave them another look and started walking away.

Tears streamed down my face but I tried keeping a straight face.

I felt a body bump to me and hug me tightly.

"I'm sorry Eli, I'm sorry." Tori repeatedly whispered to my ear.

"Don't fucking touch me!!" I yelled, my eyes closed tight, I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

I wriggled my arms and tried to get away from her. She turned my body towards her and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"All this time" I said, letting my cries be heard, I could feel my eyes burn. "all this fucking time I-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I'm sorry Eli, I'll explain everything please don't leave" She sobbed.

She pulled away.

I looked at the person in front of me.

My bestfriend.

The person I trusted the most.

Betrayed me like this.

I blinked and I felt my hand sting.

Looking up, I saw Tori holding her cheeks, shocked.

It was like time froze, she didn't dare to look at me. The two traitors behind her with suprised expression.

I picked up my bags, held my chin high, and didn't let a tear fall down my face but I know too well tears were streaming down like a waterfall. Nonetheless, I stood my ground and turned my back on them.

"Eli-Eli wait please-" Tori held my wrist and like always as instinct, I yanked it away.

I looked at her and I knew the exact words I wanted her to hear.

"Fuck you. Have fun playing house with the person you knew I was dying to meet years ago."

"Please Eli just listen to me please-" She was pleading, her eyes were swollen from crying.

"Kristy was right. You need help." Her words echoed in my head and I realized that I really am my father's daughter.