New York

Full chapter on Inkitt

P.S - I'm not supposed to be updating here at all but this is just to lead you to my inkitt profile because this chapter is going to go down because I'm under a contract.
_________________________________________

"Are you sure you will be able to manage there all alone?" Kabir asked worriedly.

"Well I think it won't be that difficult," I spoke without contemplating much over the subject.

"They've just started with their academic year though," Zara reasoned. She was absolutely right but this deal meant a lot to me.

"I get that," I mumbled. Their education is my top priority but again they are way too young and I don't see the need to worry over that right now.

"How are you planning to manage home and office together? You won't even get a second to breathe for at least a few months in the beginning," Kabir added.

"I agree. Aryan and Ahaana would feel really ignored," Zara said.

"Aahil and Meera will be there. Relax you two," I tried to reason.

"See, of course it is going to be your say that matters in the end but I personally feel you need to give yourself some time," Zara said.

"I will be the happiest when I'm creatively occupied. I don't want to go crazy sitting idle," I put forth my point.

"After all that Arjun drama, you need a break," Kabir asserted.

I exhaled a long breath and said, "See, Arjun has been the reason of a lot of drama in my life but that doesn't mean he was the only one. Also, that idiot Meera's attempt to pair me up with Ruhaan was awful. I can't bring myself to feel for him. He's a nice guy and all but gosh, he is so not my type!"

"Ahaaa, how can we forget your type?" Kabir said.

"Guyss..."

"What? Arrogant and toxic isn't it?" Zara said.

"Eh please now. Get over it already," I whined.

I remember having this discussion with Kabir and Meera that I would be moving to New York and that would be for my family's own good.