Love and Pain

Amaya, it was not just I who cheated on you. You played an equal part in this game

His words echoed in my mind. When did I play any game with him? It was always him...his ego, his emotions, his hatred. Amaya was practically just a show piece in his life. The evidences? His expressions? His silence? They don't lie and I know that.

I always tried and tried like crazy to save our marriage but he was adamant that he wanted a divorce. He was evidently done with me.

Throwing me out at 1 in night, making me sign the divorce papers when he himself never signed them...if evidence was what the court needed, it could have been talked out. If Disha was someone Arjun truly loved, he could have asked me to leave...why did he make it so ugly? Why did he fake his love for me? As far as I know, the court doesn't require any evidence if both the partners are willing to sign the papers. Yes, the lawyer is expected to be present and what did Arjun think? I really bought his lie? No...I wanted to see the extent to which he can go to hurt me and now, I don't think there's  anything else is left in this relationship after today's episode.

I had decided what I wanted to do after this. I'll attend just this last party tomorrow which I wouldn't have otherwise attended had it not been my plan to surprise everyone by disappearing day after tomorrow with my kids.

I breathed as I called Kabir to tell them whatever happened in this two hours. He was shocked and so was everyone. Zara couldn't believe all this had happened and Aahil wouldn't stop apologizing. Meera said she had a conversation with Shreaysi regarding the wedding fiasco and guess what I found?

Shreaysi is indeed getting married but Arjun manipulated her to get ME here with him in some or the other way. Shreaysi knew I won't come still Arjun persuaded her to call me, convince me or else he would finish off her boyfriend's career in the click of his fingers. Everyone fears his name and I realised this as soon as I heard about whatever happened with Shreaysi.

So, my mother calling me after so long, Shreaysi getting married at exactly the same time was all Arjun's trap. I wanted answers but I knew talking to him was useless. Like always he'll put the entire blame on me or play another dirty game that would break me again.

The night somehow passed with me not sleeping at all but crying in every one or two hours for sometime and then again get angry and then try to stabilize myself. This is exactly what I was six years back. I missed Arjun like hell...I was young and weak as fuck. I was a kind of girl who was always depended on someone or the other...I never liked being alone and Arjun took out the unknown from my soul. He brought out a brand new Amaya who had the ability to dream, believe and achieve. I'd surely say a thank you to Arjun for this...no like seriously, I actually am thankful to him!

....

The wait for the next morning was tiring and I guess the longest of all my nights spent alone in those six years. My friends were ready to leave except Aahil. He was staying back along with Meera to support me. They won't ever agree to leave me alone.

Trust me, it didn't matter to me now that who shoot me. I hate this feeling but Arjun's deeds, his cheating, his fake love his shot me directly in my soul a million times than that enemy I don't even know who wants to kill me. Death was better than this I believe.

I showered and dressed into a pair of skin fit jeans and blue halter neck top with an open back. It was a little chilly in the morning or so I thought so I put over a grey transparent shrug and did my hair into a simple ponytail.

I went to the kids' room to find them playing guitar with Arjun right at around eight in the morning.

Surprising! They won't wake up until I wake them up. Ofcourse, another fake love and promise to his very own kids.