You Are Not Welcomed Into MY Life

"I won't," his voice came from behind and I was shocked that Arjun just said that!

I just turned and looked at him, my brain hammering from inside and my inner ears piercing deep holes like someone had poured acid into it.

"And how come you are still awake?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Razia...," he called out and within seconds a lady in her mid thirties appeared in front of us with her head bowed and hands in front of her torso. She was neatly dressed in a peach coloured saari and had a black and golden badge of her name put across the saari cloth which fell from her right shoulder, pinned in the air hostess style. Her hair was done in a bun and she was void of any ornaments. This is how servants in his house dress themselves!

She seemed new because when I used to live here, there was another maid for grandma. I think she left or she may be on a leave.

"Take her to bed," Arjun ordered whereas grandma smiled seeing Arjun and then smiled at me. I had to force a smile because I was so confused and annoyed at the same time and Arjun's words just killed me further.

Razia pushed grandma's wheelchair to her room which was on the ground floor only but it was towards the kitchen area. I mean there were three rooms near the kitchen and grandma was kept there because she needed care 24×7 and all the maids are generally there in the kitchen area only.

"Don't mind her words," Arjun said and started pacing towards the stairs. His room is upstairs and so do all the cousins live upstairs only. There are around twelve rooms that are left unused for the whole year and now that Arjun's parents and uncle-aunt have also left, I guess now the count has increased to fourteen.

"How can I not mind her words?" I asked like it was an obvious question because grandma wasn't aware about Arjun's wedding and if that was true then Arjun wasn't going to leave me anytime soon...what is going around with him?

He stopped midway on the stairs and turned to give a death glare to me. "I am not scared of those looks Arjun," I said. "Does she know about your wedding taking place in ten days?" and then this man went mad...like seriously.

He just didn't care where we were standing and picked me up bridal style, scooping me in his arms and I fit perfectly into those comfortable ones but then I realised he just did that without any warning and was carrying me that way and I started to throw my hands to let out of his hold but then came his voice vibrating in my ears.

"I can drop you right here if you want and then you will be trapped in my house for two whole months for a broken back and I swear I will make sure that you are kept here only,"

"Fuck you Arjun. I just asked a simple question. Does grandma know about your wedding plans and what did you do? Instead of replying you scooped me into your arms and now you are threatening to drop me right here! Does that even make sense and what if Disha sees us like this? How will she-" and even before I could say anything further, I found something soft yet so familiar touch my lips and then it started to press a little harder on my pink glossed lips and then I realised it was Arjun who just did this!

He kissed me? And that too a full ten second long kiss! Just pressing and it went my mind go numb. Fuck! I couldn't feel anything except his lips on mine after so long. It felt so known yet alien. He still does the same. Pressing his lips on mine when he wants to shush me up. He did the same old thing I used to love about him right now and how can he do this of there's nothing, like absolutely nothing left between us?

He kept on pressing his lips till he knew we were not in his room but on the stairs. He immediately broke the kiss and avoided any eye contact with me. My eyes went wide with shock and I didn't hesitate glaring at him all the while till he climbed the stairs with me, still in his arms.