Meera's Plan

As I had already planned, I wanted to stay alone and in peace for sometime and think about myself, I drove back home with Mark accompanying me and guess what, I was so upset that I even forgot to inform Arjun.

When I reached his home, I took a nice shower and changed into shorts and t-shirt. Please note that Arjun's family is way to liberal. They don't have a problem with the way we dress.

I put on my headphones and played the first song on my playlist...guess what? It came out to be one of Arjun's favorite - Stand by You and what did I do? I listened to the whole track and not just once but thrice.

I sang this song for Arjun on our first wedding anniversary and since then, I have always heard him say he loves this song. I don't know if he really does or not!

I desperately wanted to play piano and I knew Arjun had one in this house. Yeah! Arjun is really fond of music. He plays drums, guitar, violin and my favorite...piano. He taught me how to play them. He taught me the best way to release stress.

Eight years back...

I was fiddling with the keys of the huge shiny black piano and wondered how could he play them so well. I was dressed in a short backless shimmery dress with a long back zip and was waiting for Arjun to return from office. We were going out to have dinner.

I stood there, restlessly playing something random, pressing any key I wanted when I felt the presence of someone behind me and within a second I knew it was Arjun. His torso brushed against my bare back and one of his arms slid slowly, right against my left arms...placing his palms over my hands which were placed on the keys. He gently took them to some known key and with every step, he made me play a beautiful tune and I couldn't believe that Arjun was so good at it.

I smiled as I looked back at Arjun and exactly then he pecked on my lips making me a little shocked. Still I smiled as I pecked back. He smiled as he turned me around to face him.

"Teach me, how to play this," I demanded.

"I will...but it will take a little time," he whispered as he bent down near my ears and kissed me at my soft spot.

A soft moan escaped my lips and I was over the moon when he pulled me closer, if that was possible and hugged me tight.
"Why do you want to learn piano?" He asked in a deep husky voice...

"Because I wanted to stay close to you, exactly the way you did today," I whispered back into his ears.

"I can do that everyday," he smiled from ear to ear as he planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"I won't mind," I replied and the moment I did that, I just hissed in pain as he bite me on my neck. I arched my neck but he grabbed my hair and placed a wet kiss on my chin.

"You look so hot," he whispered.
I was burning in flames. This man has got everything to turn my on.

"But my piano less-"

"It can wait," he didn't even let me complete and then claimed my lips. He started soft and slow at first but soon he was sucking the life out of me with immense passion and love.

He straddled me till we reached a couch and he settled on it with me on his lap, not breaking away from each other.

He massaged my scalp as his other hand held me secure from my waist. We felt our lungs would explode and so we broke away from the kiss but we were back in doing so till his lips started trailing over my neck once again, sucking the love bite he just game me. I couldn't help but lose all my senses and grab his hair with one hand and arms with another. I felt those sensations in my belly with arises only when he does such crazy things to me.