Trust

"He is our father," she asserted. Tears threatened to fall from her beautiful eyes.

Aryan started dragging her away. "Aahana...dad asked us to not come inside,"

Dad? Arjun really did that?

"You always lie to us," she shouted and left the room in anger.

I glanced at mom and then looked at the door which was left wide open. I didn't know how to react. I was angry. Hell angry and the reason was Arjun...once again.

I wanted to run behind Aahana and tell her why I lied but my physical condition didn't support me and I fell back on the soft mattress, letting a few drops of tears spill down my eyes.

"Amy," mom quickly got hold of me and looked at me with a horrified expression.

"Why did Arjun have to do that?" I asked as tears didn't fail to embrace my cheeks.

"Arjun didn't do anything," my mother answered and wiped my tears. She looked shocked when she heard Arjun's name...

Why wouldn't he do that mom? All he wants is hurt me!

"Really? Then who did it?" I was also furious. The simple thought if Aahana and Aryan going away from me breaks me. I cannot comprehend things after that.

"It was Aahil and what he did was totally right. I know you weren't going to tell them anytime soon and it's all because of the personal grudges between you two, " wow...she's putting the entire blame on me!

"Arjun never knew he was a father of two and you hid it from everyone. What you did made the kids suffer and Aahil knew this," she said...

This is insane!

"So what did you expect me to do? Show them false dreams about their father who is going to marry the girl I HATE the most? You wanted to snatch everything away from me? All that I loved so much was just taken away from me like it was never mine...Arjun to be the first one I can count and then the list follows. Now my children will never want to see me again...and it's all because of Aahil," I vent out my bottled up emotions in front of mom and kept on crying while I did so.

I was not wrong in my place and I know it. I didn't want to hurt my babies. I love them the most...I cannot imagine my life without them.

"Do you know their life is in danger?" Mom asked after I had calmed down a bit.

I looked at her with a shocked look on my face, wiping my teary face with the back of my palms and sniffing continuously.

"No," I mumbled. "I thought it was ju-just Arjun," I said as I exhaled a deep breath. And me also!

"You are absolutely wrong my dear. It's Arjun, Aahana, Aryan and YOU," she said and my eyes widened in terror.

How did they get to know about them?

"But-"

"Aahana and Aryan were grounded...right?" She asked.

I simply gave a positive nod.

"Do you think they are fools? They won't know your children are here?" She asked.

"Which means they want to destroy everything related to Arjun?" I asked.

"I don't know about that but whosoever the person or the group is, their first target is you," she said.

I gasped and looked away.

"Amaya...you've always been a strong woman. Six years without any contacts, in a foreign country with two unborn babies is an unimaginable circumstance and you overcame it...you're brave and I know Arjun and you will tackle this together," she said and all I could do was flash a bitter smile and try to stop my tears which threatened to fall again.