Iron Man

(Y/N)'s POV

Connor and I were preparing the armor for a test run.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, (Y/N)?" he asked.

"I can't just stand by while innocent people die," I said.

"I know," Connor said. "It's just... you might be the first real friend I've ever had. I don't want to lose that."

"Hey," I said, putting my hand on Connor's shoulder. "Everything's going to be alright."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I hope so," he said.

We heard a knock at the door.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Ruby's voice. "Can I come in."

"Not right now!" I said.

"Oh... okay..." She sounded hurt. I felt horrible for hurting her, but I was more comfortable with nobody knowing about what I was doing. "Well... I wanted to let you know... my team and I are going after the White Fang. We're going to get your weapons back."

"Don't bring them back," I said. "Destroy them."

"O-Okay," she said. "We'll... we'll destroy them."

"Okay. Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she said.

I heard her walk away. I turned to Connor.

"Let's get the suit ready," I said.

"Right," Connor said.

Ruby's POV

My team and I arrived at the village that was being attacked.

We watched as the events unfolded before us. Children were being separated from their parents. Houses were being burned down. People were being brutally murdered.

"This is horrible!" Weiss whispered.

I recognized some of the weapons as (L/N) Industries weapons.

'Thank Oum (Y/N)'s not here. If he saw his weapons being used like this, he'd hate himself even more.'

I saw a child trying to get to his parents, but the White Fang soldiers shoved him away. He got up, and he tried to get back to them, pushing his way through the soldiers' arms.

Suddenly, a wire was sent flying at his hoodie, pulling him away from his parents.

Torchwick walked over to the kid.

"Well," he said. "Looks like we've got ourselves a fighter. Who wants to deal with him?"

"I will," one of the soldiers said.

He approached the kid, and he aimed his weapon at him.

'No! I won't let (Y/N)'s weapons kill anyone else!'

I pulled out Crescent Rose, and I fired it at the floor behind me, causing the weapon, and me along with it, to be sent flying at the group.

"Ruby, wait!!!" I heard Yang shout.

I made my way down to the soldier, and I landed on him, keeping him from killing the kid, and knocking him unconscious.

I got up and ran to the kid. I knelt down in front of him.

"Run!" I shouted. "Get out of here!"

"But my parents!" he said.

"I'll get them!" I said. "Just--"