(Y/N) (L/N)

Ruby's POV

Weiss was running to the airship, my team and I following her.

We didn't know who we were going to meet. All Weiss had told us before we took off was that he was an old friend, and she didn't want us to embarrass her.

We finally made it to the landing airship.

The door opened, and we saw armed soldiers leaving the vehicle.

Following them was a kid who looked about my age, wearing a nice tuxedo and cool sunglasses.

"Who's that?" I asked.

Weiss turned to me. "You don't know (Y/N) (L/N)?! CEO of (L/N) Industries?!"

I was a little surprised to find out that I was right in front of (Y/N) (L/N) himself!

Weiss turned around and ran to him. "(Y/N)!" she said. "It's great to see you!"

He smirked. "Good to see you too, Weiss," he said. "Are you team leader yet?"

She seemed to deflate after that. "... No..."

"Well, look who's more successful now!" he said.

My jaw dropped.

'This is (Y/N)? He's such a jerk!'

He laughed. "Just kidding. Seriously, though, it's great to see you again, Weiss. You've changed a lot since the last time I saw you."

She smiled. "Yeah. Good to see you too." She pointed at us. "These are my friends!"

Yang waved. "Hi!"

"Sup," Blake greeted in monotone.

He turned to look at me. He took his glasses off. "And you are?" he asked.

I crossed my arms. I didn't know what it was, but something about this guy rubbed me the wrong way.

"So that's the mood we're going for," he said. "Got it."

He put hung his glasses on his shirt collar, and turned back to Weiss.

"I'd like to stick around and catch up," he said, "but I've got an announcement to make."

He began walking down the stairs.

Someone else in a really nice suit walked out of the airship holding two briefcases.

He rushed over to (Y/N).

"How much longer 'till the announcement starts, Connor?" he asked.

"About 20 minutes," the guy in the suit, who's name was apparently Connor, answered.

"Awesome," he said. "Can't wait for the applause."

I scoffed. "He's such a jerk!"

Weiss walked up to me. "He's... kinda complicated."