Yinsen

(Y/N)'s POV

White Fang soldiers were carrying supplies into the cave, the cat faunus and I telling them what to do.

"If this is going to be my work station, I want it well lit! I want these up! I need welding gear! I don't care if it's acetylene or propane! I need a soldering station! I need helmets! I'm gonna need goggles! I would like a smelting cup! I need two sets of precision tools!"

Timeskip

We were dismantling one of my missiles. I had the cat faunus helping me.

'This guy might be the only change I get to communicate with someone. I should probably talk to him.'

"How many languages do you speak?" I asked.

"A lot," he answered. "But apparently, not enough for this place."

"These are the White Fang, right?" I said.

"That's right," he said. "You're loyal customers."

I pulled the inside of the missile out, and set it on the table.

Timeskip

I was working with another one of my missiles.

The faunus knelt down beside me.

"You know," he said, "we might be more productive if you include me in the planning process."

"Uh huh," I said.

I punched the tip of the missile off. I pulled out what was inside.

Timeskip

I was working with what I had pulled out of the missile. Once I'd gotten everything I needed, I picked up the rest of what I'd gotten out of the machine.

"Okay," I said, "we don't need this."

I tossed it over my shoulder, hearing it crash behind me.

Using forceps, I picked up a small piece of palladium.

"What is that?" the faunus asked.

"That's palladium," I answered. "0.15 grams. We need at least 1.6, so why don't you go break down the other 11?"

Timeskip

I was setting up a bunch of red powder, put it into an iron cup, and put an iron cylinder in the middle of it.

The faunus used a large grabber to pick a cup full of melted palladium out of the fireplace, and carried it to the cup full of powder, which had the cylinder in the middle removed

"Careful," I said. "Careful, we only get one shot at this."

"Relax," he said. "I have steady hands. Why do you think you're still alive?"