Ready Aim Fire

(Y/N)'s POV

Connor, Ruby, and I had found out where Obadiah was. He was going to be at a party that night. I had to meet him. I had to talk to him.

Connor was driving us to the party.

Ruby and I were sitting in the backseat as we made our way to the party.

"I specifically told him!" I said, angry with myself. "You guys were there, right?"

"Yeah," Ruby said. "We all were. Why would he do something like this?"

"He's been 'preserving the (L/N) legacy' for years now," I said. "Guess he still hasn't lost that mentality."

"Then let's talk to him before he does something bad," she said.

"We're here," Connor said.

We parked the car at the building.

I climbed out of the vehicle, with Ruby and Connor following.

The press spotted me, and started asking questions.

"Mr. (L/N)!" "What happened to the whole abandoning weapons thing?" "Is that your girlfriend?"

I ignored all the questions, all though the girlfriend part made me blush slightly.

"I'm not here to talk," I said. "I need to talk to someone."

As I walked to the building, I noticed an old friend. I patted him on the back as I passed him.

"How you doing, Stan?" I asked.

He turned around as I left.

We got inside, and started looking around for Obadiah, who was hard to spot in the crowd

"Where is he?" Ruby asked.

"Not easy to find him in this crowd," I said.

"Ugh," Ruby groaned. "It's gonna take forever to find him in this crow--"

"Found him," Connor said.

I traced his line of sight, and I saw him standing on a balcony, looking over the crowd.

Ruby was clearly confused as to how Connor spotted him. "How--"

"Simply scanned all the faces until I found him," Connor answered.

"He can do that?" Ruby said to me.

"Apparently so," I said. "Come on. Let's go."

We walked up the stairs, until we made it to the balcony.

I walked up to him, grabbed his shoulder, and turned him to me.

"What did you do?!" I said in the most threatening, pissed off voice I had.