Ch. 12: The Results

Start from the beginning

F/N: "I made it!"

Aunt May hugged me again.

May: "I knew you could! I'm so happy for you, F/N! It's finally real!"

F/N: "Mhm."

May: "Well let's it to celebrate."

We sat down to eat and she was surprised when I began to eat quicker than expected.

May: "Hey, hey. Relax. The foods not going anywhere. It's not like you are going to U.A. tonight."

F/N: "I know that. But there's someone I need to tell the good news to."

May: "Hmm?"

I kept quiet for now and continued eating. Aunt May did the same. I think she knew who I meant. After we were finished she took each of our plates. 

F/N: "Thanks for the meal, Aunt May."

May: "Of course, hero."

F/N: "Oh come on."

I rubbed the back of my head and blushed at hearing that. I could do it the right way now. I could be a real hero.

May: "Oh, did I embarrass you?"

F/N: "Not a hero just yet."

May: "You are to me. Just remember to come back alive. I'm already going to be worried sick if you're out there. I mean, you've already been out there before, risking your life. Sometimes I think about when I didn't know and how it would've scared me to death if I knew it was you the whole time."

F/N: "Aunt May..."

May: "Part of me wants to scold you for breaking the rules and taking those risks at your age. But...I can't help but be proud of you."

F/N: "Thank you, Aunt May."

I hugged her again. After a few seconds I let go and moved to the front door, slipping my shoes on.

May: "He already knows you know. And he's just as proud as I am."

F/N: "I know that. I just want to see him in person. Or as close as I can be."

May: "I understand. It's already dark out so don't be too long."

F/N: "Yes, ma'am."

I opened the front door after grabbing my jacket. Her back was turned so she couldn't see me.

May: "And wear your jacket."

F/N: "Already on it," I said as I slipped it on. Be right back!"

I closed the door and began to run down the sidewalk. Before long I made it to the graveyard. I walked with my hands in my pockets. I made it to my destination and looked down to my Uncle Ben's grave.

F/N: "Hey, Uncle Ben. Miss you. I'm sure you already know, but I wanted to officially tell you. I did it. I made it into U.A. I honestly never thought I'd be here. I still have a ways to go until I'm a legit hero, bur it's a step in the right direction. You won't have to worry about me being alone either. Midoriya, Flash, and yes, even Bakugo are going to U.A. too. We'll help each other out where we can. Say what you want about those guys, but they're determined and nothings going to get in their way. I'll have to compete with them for sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way." 

A slight breeze came through, rustling the leaves of the trees nearby. 

F/N: "Well, I've probably talked your ear off by now. I'll get going now. I'll be sure to visit again real soon. Love you. Bye, Uncle Ben."

I gave a small wave before walking away. I passed Felicia's grave on the way out. I gave her a peace sign.

F/N: "Yo, Felicia. You probably heard some of that, didn't you? I'm going legit. Wish you could be here, but I know you're watching too. I'll save as many people as possible to honor your memory. See ya soon, Black Cat."

I turned to leave as another breeze kicked up, pushing my hair around as I looked up at the night sky. I reach out and made the hand sign I usually did when I was shooting webs.

F/N: "Just you wait. Spidey will be back soon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

Hey guys! Long time no see! You may have noticed I've been working on my other stories lately, but I thought it was about time I update this one. It's a relatively small chapter but a nice one if you ask me. I hope you enjoyed! Next time we'll be at U.A. I can't wait. See you there!

No video for this chapter. Maybe one in the next.

As always, if you see any mistakes that I may have missed, feel free to point them out and I'll fix them. Other than that, if you have a suggestion for the story ask away!

See ya next time!