Ch. 20: The Aftermath

Italics = Thoughts

(No One's POV)

Nezu: "Sorry, everyone! We're a little late! We brought everyone we could!"

Backup had arrived. Tenya led the heroes back to the USJ. Back to his classmates, those he felt responsible for as their class representative.

Tenya: "I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have returned!"

Upon entering the facility, the heroes jumped into action. Snipe let out a few shots to save Midoriya from Shigaraki in the distance as well as Kaminari from an electric villain in a different place entirely. Seeing F/N's plight immediately in front of them, Cementoss steps up and, using his Quirk, manipulates the concrete underneath Prowler's projector devices to crush them and take down the holographic walls. 

After that, Ectoplasm creates a few clones to close in on Tombstone, Taskmaster, and Prowler. Taskmaster stood up straight and Prowler moved with urgency.

Prowler: "Time to go, now!"

Tombstone: "The job isn't over!"

Tombstone attempted to grab F/N's neck, who was lying on the ground unconscious below him, in order to choke out what life may be left in him. However, before he could, he was met by flurry of bullets from Snipe. Although Tombstone's skin was too thick for the bullets to really hurt him, they stung and forced him back.

Prowler: "No time. We ain't fighting that many pros. Taskmaster!"

Taskmaster: "Fine. Goodbye, heroes."

As Ectoplasm's clones ran at the three, Taskmaster threw down a smoke bomb, which gave the three villains the chance to dart away, down the stairs below the entrance. They almost had to drag Tombstone who was full of rage at how things had turned out. Prowler even tossed up little flight drones to shoot back at the heroes. Vlad King quickly shot out blood spikes from his gauntlet, destroying the drones with pinpoint precision, but not able to stop the three from getting away. 

As those three ran, the foolish amateur villains around them down the stairs attempted to fight back against the pros. Many tried to run up the stairs and a few shot at the pros with their Quirks. Present Mic stepped forward and they were met by his explosive voice, a killer soundwave that would make your ears beg for mercy.

Present Mic: "YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Ectoplasm followed up, releasing even more clones who rushed to engage the stunned amateurs. Meanwhile, Nezu gave his orders.

Nezu: "Split up and protect the students."

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

They began to split off and go to students in need in the facility. Seeing that the danger was cleared in the area, Tsu and a few of the others ran to F/N. Tsu kneeled down beside F/N and Uraraka, Mina, and Mineta stood behind her.