p.s: one week

dear luke,

do you remember our senior year? oh, how could you forget. we were such trouble makers, the terrible two.

we thought we owned the school. maybe you did, i was merely an accessory. you had so many friends, but i only had you.

do you remember the food fight in the cafeteria? right in the middle of the block. i can't believe you took the fall for it, suspension for three whole weeks. your mom was so angry, you were grounded forever.

and then prom came around and you took that liza girl, the one with dark hair and olive skin. i didn't like her, maybe i was just jealous, but she wasn't your type.

i didn't go to prom, even though you insisted that i come along.

how could i possibly stand to see you with her? my heart would surely shatter.

and then our senior prank, i'm surprised we weren't arrested. we practically started a riot within the school. who knew my chemical romance would cause such a stir?

and graduation, when we sat side by side. you walked and accepted your diploma right before i did. we were so proud. we made it.

i wish we could make it now. make it together, just you and i.

gosh, luke, do you feel the same?

love always, cal.

p.s: one week

this will be a double update because I am off of work today :)