afterglow » bliss

(Luke's bedroom. Luke and Calum are in bed, Calum laying his head on Luke's bare chest, panting and dazed)

Luke: (concerned) are you okay, love? (cards his fingers through Calum's dark locks) i didn't hurt you too much?

Calum: (smiles, his eyes closed lightly) i'm fine (feeling full, a dull ache in his backside) you didn't hurt me, just feeling... well fucked (giggles)

Luke: (places a kiss to the top of Calum's head) you're so lovely, cal. i loved that, you know?

Calum: (cuddles closer to Luke's warm body) i know, i love it, too. and i love you as well.

Luke: (smiling down at the sleepy boy) i love you, too. i'm going to run a warm bath for us, okay? hopefully it will help you feel better (carefully slips out from underneath Calum and stands from the bed)
Calum: (whines, making grabby hands towards Luke) don't leave, no, come back.

Luke: (walking to the door) i'll be right back

(Luke fills the large bath tub with warm water and lights a few candles around the room, making the vibe relaxing. he returns to his bedroom to find Calum still laid out on his back)

Luke: come on, love, let's get you cleaned up.

Calum: carry me?

(Luke smiles and scoops the boy up bridal style, carrying him carefully to the bathroom and diming the lights)

Luke: i have to set you down for a moment, can you hold your self up? (Calum nods) okay, careful now (gently places Calum onto his own feet, being sure to balance him before letting go)

Calum: (smiles, rubbing at his tired eyes) the candles are a nice touch, smells wonderful in here.

Luke: (climbs into the bath, situating himself before motioning for Calum to join him) careful now (takes the boy's hands, helping guide him)

Calum: (relaxes in the warm water, his back pressed to Luke's chest, his head resting against Luke's shoulder) mmm, this is perfect, luke.

Luke: (picks up a wet cloth, carefully trailing it over Calum's body to clean him) you're perfect, baby, i love you so much.

Calum: ( closes his eyes, relaxing further) i love you, too.

» in case you didn't catch it, luke took calum's virginity. i wasn't going to write this, but i decided to anyways and i don't want any smut in this book, so there will not be any detail. if you want smut, i have a book specifically for that which you can find on my profile. also, there is only ONE chapter left and possibly an epilogue of sorts.? thanks so much for 15k+, it means the world! «