p.s: I love you so

dear luke,

we spoke for hours on end last night. you're voice is so sweet, warm like vanilla. i think i could get lost in your words, they flow so perfectly from your mouth.

you said you haven't been feeling well lately. that at first, it was only the jet lag. but now, you've developed head aches. maybe it's just stress, luke. being so far from home can take it's toll.

i hope you're okay, luke.

i wish i could be there to care for you, to make sure everything will be alright.

but you're so far.

so instead, i stayed awake into the late hours of the night with you. we spoke of everything and nothing all at the same time. it's always been that way, conversation topics were never important. we just genuinely enjoy one another and i love that about us.

after awhile, you began to yawn. the sweetest of sounds. and your sentences grew shorter and your words more hushed.

and then, you were asleep. breathing softly into the receiver.

i didn't stay on the phone much longer, only a few minutes whilst i cuddled down in to my sheets. the sound of your breathing made me relax.

and just before i ended the call, i told you that i love you, because it's true.

love always, cal.

p.s: i love you so