Happy anniversary

Hey everyone! I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't updated anything in a while. The reason why I haven't is in the authors note in the next chapter of my Cynthia story. But anyway, I'm back with another one shot!

This was a request from @astrid_haddock

By the way, (f/f) means favorite flower.

I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of your house, shivering slightly as the cold air surrounded you.

You were on your way to your boyfriends house. His name was hiccup, the chief of your tribe.

You quickly made your way to his house, knocking on his door. A second later, the door opened revealing a pair of joyful green eyes that you adored.

"Hey (y/n)! Come on in!" He says, moving slightly, and motioning you inside.

You smile at him, and walk inside, shivering happily as the warmness of the fire enveloped you.

You quickly went to sit in front of the fire, toothless crawling next to you. You smiled, and pat his head.

"Where's my hello?" Hiccup asked, frowning as he sat next to you.

You giggled, before reaching over and kissing him. You pulled away a minute later, "hello." You mumbled, eyes focused fully on his.

He smiled, pecking your lips again, "hello, love." He said, leaning his forehead on yours.

You smiled, closing you eyes. A second later toothless wedged himself in between you and hiccup, wanting attention.

You laughed, petting him, "don't worry toothless. I haven't forgotten about you." You smiled.

Toothless smiled, licking your face. You kissed his snout slightly, and toothless purred. Satisfied with the attention he had received, toothless laid back down, placing his head on your lap.

You smiled, before grabbing hiccups hand, and pecking his cheek.

"So, what do you think we should do?" You asked.

"Well, we both know that our 2 year anniversary is coming up soon." He started.

You nodded, "in 3 days." You mused, smiling at him.

He nodded, kissing your cheek, "yes. And, I have something very special planned for you, love." He said, intertwining both of his hands with yours.

You frowned slightly, "hiccup, I told you I didn't need anything. You being with me is enough."

He smiled, "I know, but I have a feeling you'll make an exception for this." You gave him a cautious look, and he laughed slightly, "just trust me." He said.

You nodded slowly, and leaned your head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on yours, and you two stayed that way.

Hiccup kissed the top of your head, "I love you so much, (y/n)." He says.

You smiled, "I love you too." You whispered.

"I would do anything for you." He says, and you sat up, shoving his shoulder lightly, "now don't you go getting mushy on me now." You laugh.

"But it's true." He smiles at you.

You roll your eyes playfully at him, "well it's true both ways." You say.

He wraps his arm around your shoulders, "I know." He says.

You lean you head back on his, and he leans his head on yours again. You stay in this position.