Words like knifes and words like roses part 3

Hey guys! So I'm back with the third part! Finally! I should have a lot more time to write now that I'm off for the summer, so expect updates! :)

Anyway, on with the chapter!

Disclaimer- I don't own anything, you of course belong to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

As you worked around your house, your mind was having a mini-war. 'How am I ever gonna explain this to hiccup?' 'You can't hide this from him forever!' 'But he wouldn't understand. No one would.'

Your thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. You look up, and then over towards your fathers room. You could hear his loud, obnoxious snores, letting you know he was asleep.

You stood up, dusted off your shirt, and walked over to the door. You opened it, and your eyes widen when you see Hiccup standing there.

"Hey (y/n.)." He says, smiling.

You glance back at your fathers room, before looking at him with a nervous smile.

"H-hey Hiccup. W-what are you doing here?" You ask in a hushed voice so you wouldn't wake up your dad.

"Can't a guy stop by to see his girlfriend?" He teased, crossing his arms.

"Well, he can, just a warning would've been nice." You say, smiling slightly at him.

He chuckled, "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out for a ride with me and toothless?" He asked.

You look back at where you sat a few seconds ago, then back to your fathers room, "I-I don't think now's a really good time." You say, looking back at hiccup.

He tilts his head, "Why not?"

"Oh, It's just that I'm trying to clean the house for my dad as a surprise for when he wakes up." You say, smiling nervously at him.

"(Y/n), you clean this house everyday. I'm sure your dad won't mind." He says, grabbing your hands.

You shake your head, "N-no, Hiccup, you don't understand, I-"

"(y/n)? Who are you talking to?" Your fathers voice broke in.

You look back at his room, "N-no one dad!" You say, and turn quickly back to hiccup, "I-I gotta go." You say, and kiss him quickly before shutting the door and going back to your working space.

Your dad walks in, and you look up at him, biting your lip. He gives you a suspicious look.

"I could've sworn I heard you talking with someone." He says.

You shake your head, "No one dad." You say, and go back to cleaning.

He rolls his eyes, "fine. Take a break from cleaning, and fix me something to eat." He says, sitting down in his chair.

You stand up, nodding, "alright." You say, and walk into the kitchen.

You quickly make your dad's favorite meal, and bring it to him. He eats it greedily, and then gives you the plate. You walk into the kitchen, and let out a sigh.

"(Y/n)! Come in here for a second!" Your fathers voice rings in your ears.

You wipe the annoyed look off your face, and walk back into the main area. Your father looks at you as he sits up.

"Now, I will be expecting company later today, so I expect you to be on your best behavior." He says.

You nod silently, making him smile slightly.