I can't sleep without you here

Alright guys, next up in line is starter #1 - I can't sleep without you here

This will be a modern oneshot

Disclaimer - I don't own anything. You belong to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't sleep without you here."

"I'm sorry, love, but you know I can't just get up and leave my house at this time of night. Mom would kill me." Yoy hear him say through the speaker of the phone.

You bite your lip, and look around the room for something that could convince him to come. You look down at what you were wearing, and then look back up.

"Please? I'm wearing that tank top you really like!" You say.

"(Y/n)." You hear him say, a mix of scolding and sympathy in his voice.

You sigh, "I'm sorry, I just-" You pause, taking a calming breath, "After last month, I just-"

"Hey, it's okay, love, i'm just at my house. I'm perfectly fine, and you will see me bright and early tomorrow." He cuts you off gently.

"Promise?" You ask, biting your finger nails.

"Promse." He says, making a small smile break out onto your face.

"Okay..." You say quietly, looking down at your lap.

"I'm sorry, love, but I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." You hear him say.

"Okay." You say again, sadness clear in your tone.

"Hey, I love you. You know that right?"

You nod slightly, "Yeah, I know. I love you too. Goodnight." You say.

"Goodnight milady."

You hang up, and place the phone down. You hug your knees to your chest, getting under the covers as you do.

You tried desperately to fall asleep, but your mind was racing with memories of what happened the last time you had actually had a normal night's sleep.

*flashback*

"Help!"

"Someone call 911!"

You groaned, your eyes slowly opening to reveal many blurry figures crowding around you.

You felt like you were underwater, your hearing extremely fuzzy sounding.

You let out a cough as you notice the smoke around you, and glance around to see you were sitting right in the middle of a wreck.

Your eyes widen as it all came rushing back.

"So, what song next?"

"Oh, I don't know. You have any Jonsi songs?"

"You know I do, which- HICCUP LOOK OUT!"

You gasp, and look around. You weakly get to your knees, moving around parts of the car that might be blocking him from sight.

You push a piece back, and you see him. You choke on a gasp, staring at the auburn haired boy who laid before you, unconcsious.

"Hiccup! No no no, don't you dare do this!" You cry, your own voice sounding like it was above water while you were stuck under.

You brush his hair out of his face, "Hiccup, please! Please wake up, you can't do this to me! I need you! Please!" You sob.