I'm not okay

And here is starter #3 - l'm not okay

#8 will be out soon, I'm having a bit of difficulty writing that one, but i'll get it done!

Disclaimer - I don't own anything, and you belong to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not okay."

Hiccup looked at you, his eyes wide. You avoided his gaze, rubbing your arm hastily.

"(Y/n)..." He murmered quietly, slowly reaching out towards you.

You step out of his reach, shaking your head, "I-I know i'm not the only one hurting from his death, b-but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." You ramble on.

Hiccup looked at you sadly, his eyes trailing down to your arm. Your hand was gripping your arm tightly, dents evident in your skin from where your fingers were digging into your  skin. Your knuckles were a bright white, and your other hand was clenched into a tight fist as well.

He looked back up at your face worriedly, taking a very small hesitant step towards you.

You still dont look up at him, "H-he's been there through my whole life, and to have him suddenly gone...J-just like that-" You stammer, you're voice getting more and more shaky as you talked.

"Hey, hey..." Hiccup whispered, holding his hands up towards you, desperatly wanting to pull you into his arms.

"I-I loved him so much, Hiccup. M-my daddy, I miss him so much, and-and I just really need someone right now I-" A sob cuts you off before you looked at him finally, "I'm not okay, Hiccup." You whisper.

Hiccup frowned, and quickly pulled you into a tight hug, rubbing your back soothingly. You finally break, and let out your long held in tears as you wrap your arms around his neck, burying your face into his shoulder.

He looked down at your shaking figure, and bit his lip worriedly, "It'll all work out in the end, (Y/n), I promise you." He whispered, running his fingers through your (h/c) hair.

"I-I know...That's why I came. I'm going to see him again, and I-I wanted to tell you goodbye." You mumble, scared to look up at his face.

Hiccup looked up in confusion, before he realized what you meant. He pulled away just enough to see your face, grabbing your shoulders.

He realized that you were still trying to avoid his eyes, so he lifted your head to see his till your eyes finally met his.

"(Y/n), I seriously need you to listen to me. This cannot be goodbye. I wont let it be goodbye. You know that it's not a good idea to do that." He said gently, making sure he stayed in your line of vision.

You sighed, more tears running down your cheeks, "H-Hiccup-"

He shook his head, cutting you off, "No, (y/n), listen to me. You will see your father again, when it's your time, I promise. But that time is not right now." He continued.

You let out a sob, and looked down, shaking your head.

Hiccup felt his own tears weld in his eyes, "(Y/n), please-" He grabbed your shoulders again, "I don't want to loose you, please. I promise I can help you, remember what you did when I lost my dad?" He asked, bending down to look you in the eye.

You shake your head, barely looking up at him.

"You did everything you could to help me when I felt like I wanted to say goodbye, and you became my reason to live...and that's what I want to be for you." He explained, pushing some of your hair behind your ears.

You look up at him fully, letting out another sob, "You are, H-Hiccup." You mumble.

He cups your cheek with one of his hands, "Then please, let me help you like you helped me." He whispered.

You look up at the sky, as if your father would give you an answer. Suddenly toothless comes up behind you, and gently nudges you into Hiccup. He wraps his arms around you as you start to cry again

"Okay...O-Okay, Hiccup...b-but please don't leave me alone. Please." You sob into his chest, wrapping your arms around hid torso.

He shakes his head, kissing your head, "Never...I will always be here, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is sort of short, but I thought it was still good for what it was.

By the way, when I was counting up votes, there was one starter that seemed really interesting to me, so I wrote a oneshot for that one as well. So after I post starter #8, I'll be posting a surprise oneshot.

I think the surprise oneshot is actually pretty good, so I'll post that one after starter #8. So yeah, expect that XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and I'll be back with the next oneshot soon!