Special authors note

SPECIAL CHAPTER COMING LATER TONIGHT 

I'M BACK

So I know I've been gone for a while, a lot of things have happened that just made me lose my passion for writing recently. I tried to write, but nothing I wrote sounded good, so I stopped for a while, only writing bits of stories in my free time.

I know I've been gone for a while, so to make up for that, I'm currently working on a special chapter.

I'm calling it the 'Cynthia Special', and it will feature both you, and my OC from my other books, Cynthia.

For those of you who haven't read my other books, at least go read the first Cynthia book because it explains her back story. 

Now, the only thing I'm really worried about is with Cynthia being in the chapter, You wont be Hiccup's love interest in this particular chapter...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME 

You will be his best friend on the Edge, and still have your moments with Hiccup, only Cynthia will be his main love interest. (Again, Please don't kill me) 

It will be the plot from Race to The Edge's season 4 episode "Blindsided" So if you haven't seen it, SPOILERS.

I've already written out most of the chapter, from what I can tell, it works really well, and honestly, I'm pretty proud of it. I just really hope you guys like it too.

I know it might be a little different, but when I got this idea, I felt this spark that made me just write and write that I haven't felt in a while, so I think this is gonna be good. Different, but good. 

Also, It will probably be a really long chapter seeing as it's basically a RTTE episode, but that's a good thing, right?

Just wanted to run this by you guys! Thanks for the votes and comments while I've been gone!

- Clarinetgirl301