DAPGO

Okay before anything starts....

SPOILERS FOR DAPGO

Okay, so today is the 3rd of november, which is also the day that this lovely book arrived at my house.

And yes I know that the pictures are sideways

And yes I know that the pictures are sideways. My phone is being stupid and not turning them the right way.

But long story short, DAPGO CAME OUT

Ive heard controversy on whether or not this book was a good idea or not, but so far this book is amazing(phil).

The fact that people actually told them that DAPGO was a bad idea just shocks me because this is an awesome book. I honestly could not keep the smile off of my face when I opened it and started to read. That and-to quote phil- It has that new book scent to it that you smell whenever you open a book for the first time.

The stories and the pictures are just so perfect and It actually brought tears to my eyes. XD

These two dorks have come so far, and I just cant believe all the things that they have accomplished.

Through everything that I've been through, Dan and Phil have been able to put a smile on my face, no matter what happened to me. All I wish is to meet them, and tell them thank you. And that is a wish that I hope will come true soon.

Im just so proud of them, and I absolutely in awe of everything they've accomplished. I cant imagine where Id be without them.

Alright. Thats all. I'll just go cry to myself while I finish reading this amazing book.

-Clarinetgirl301