Wow I guess you really are that ticklish

Okay guys, so this is starter #11-Wow, I guess you really are that ticklish.

By the way, mini rant at the bottom of the chapter about a certain httyd series that came out with a new season......

Disclaimer - I don't own anything and you belong to you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow...I guess you really are that ticklish."

"Heh...Oops."

You and Hiccup stare at the many pieces of a once whole vase scattered across the floor.

"It's not a huge deal, (y/n). It was just a vase." Hiccup shrugged, reaching down to pick up a few pieces of the vase.

"Looked expensive..." You mumble worriedly.

Hiccup chuckled, "It was just an old vase. Honestly, it's okay, (y/n)."

You sigh, and watch as he continues to pick the pieces up. You see his cheek turning slightly red in the shape of your hand, and you feel your cheeks burn up in embaressment as you know that this was all your fault. You cross your arms, and turn away from him, letting out a huff of annoyance and guilt.

"(Y/n), you know It's okay. You didn't mean to." You hear him say, but you couldn't tell if he was talking about the vase or you slapping him.

"None of this would've happened if you had just stopped then I told you too." You mumble.

Hiccup sighed, and stood up, dusting off his hands, "I know, i'm sorry."

You had stopped by the haddock house to visit your boyfriend, who ended up making you stay to talk. After a while, Hiccup seemed to grow slightly bored, and had decided to tickle you lightly in the side.

"Hey! H-Hiccup stop!"

"Why? Are you...ticklish?"

"W-what...? N-no...okay maybe a little, so please don't."

"Oh come on, You can't be that ticklish."

What came after resulted in you ending up on the ground, the vase having been brought down with you, and a bright red handprint across Hiccup's face, but that didn't stop Hiccup from laughing.

You looked down slightly, biting your lip. You felt a hand place itself on your shoulder, and avoided looking at it.

"I didn't know you were that jumpy...I didn't even know that you were ticklish."

You roll your eyes slightly, "So you just decided to go and tickle me out of the blue? I slapped you, Hic!" You exclaim, looking back at your boyfriend.

"It's okay! I've suffered worse," he looks down at his metal leg, "I just, I-I thought it would be cute...I wasn't expecting you to totally freak out...I just thought it would've been...I don't know, coupley." Hiccup shrugged lightly, rubbing his neck.

You sigh, and look up at him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You know what else is 'coupley'?" You ask, smirking, "I'll give you a hint, it's a whole lot more fun than tickling."

He grins, "I'm pretty sure I have an idea." He says.

You smile, and pull him into a kiss, closing your eyes as he wraps his arms around you.

As you pull away, you smile widely at him, "Wasn't that better?" You ask him.

He looks up in mock thought, "Yeah, I guess it was..." He trails off, smirking at you.

You grin, "Now just promise me something." You say, looking into his forest green eyes.

"What is it, Milady?" He asks, pushing some hair behind your ear.

"No more tickling." You plead, giving him a stern look.

He grins, shaking his head without a second thought, "Can't promise that." He says before pulling you into another kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! And that's the oneshot for #11! I hope you liked it!

And now we get on to that rant. Race to the edge finally came out with season 3 of it's series.

SPOILERS AHEAD WARNING

I cried at the movie (both first and second), and I even cried when I read the books(don't ask me why, I don't know), but never have I ever cried at the series the way I did this season.

This series was all over the place feeling wise, and by the end of it, I was a mess.

The first episode was definitely an intense start to the season, and it started me on my path to absolutly loving Dagur. It was a great start to the season.

Episode 5 really struck a nerve with me considering I am a big Hiccstrid fan. It was probably my favorite episode of the season.

"Tone death" was amazing to me, probably because I've just wanted to hear Jay Baruchel sing for so long. When Hiccup started to sing, I literally shrieked. I scared my mom XD

I cried so much at the episode "Family on edge" mostly because I had really grown to like Dagur, and I absolutely fell in love with shattermaster. They really made a great team. It was probably more emotional to me because they played 'Stoick's ship' during the death, so that wasn't fun.

THE FINAL EPISODE.....from the minute I opened netflix to start the season I was dreading the last episode. WHY WOULD THEY END THE SEASON ON A PART 1??? And then make us wait half a year to see part 2??? That's awful! Safe to say I cried a lot during this episode.

One last thing, during the last episode, Viggo said something that has a lot of people getting riled up.

"I have no desire to rule the world like....some people"

And there it is. I honestly do think he was talking about Drago, which means bad news for next season.

So that's it. All in all, this season was great, and I can't wait to see what's next.

Hope you liked my chapter! See you guys soon!

Older Hiccup x reader- moments (httyd 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara