A/n - Important Information!

So, I know I haven't been active in my writing for a really long time, and I'm really sorry for that.

I recently graduated High School, and since I've left, I've wanted to write even more. I'm cracking down on myself to write a book that I intend to publish soon, and I've been busy searching for a job.

Now, I've given this a lot of thought, and I've decided that I'm going to move to writing on Tumblr. I just felt like I needed the change, and I have to admit that I love how Tumblr is set up.

You guys have been with me through a lot, and I love each of you dearly. So, I knew I couldn't just leave you without any explanation on where I went. I will not be deleting this book or my Cynthia books, as they were really where I started to love writing.

On Tumblr, I will be writing imagines for Peter Parker from the movie Spiderman, homecoming. (And maybe the occasional other Avenger imagines ;) ) I've just published my first imagine, so I hope that it works out.

If you're interested in reading my Peter Parker imagines, and you want to follow me on Tumblr, you can find me by the name: katerpillar38

I do have one more Imagine planned for this book as sort of my goodbye imagine :) and who knows, the trailer for the third httyd movie came out recently, so I might still make a few imagines for this bookevery so often ;)

I love you all dearly, and thank you for all of the reads, and the votes that you've given me. It really means so much to me to know that you liked this book :) Thank you all so much! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

- clarinetgirl301