"He does." 

"He's not acting like it." Suri's tears were running down her cheeks now, and it was heartbreaking for Somi. She wanted to just go and punch Jisung in the face, but she knew that would hurt Suri even more. "Where are the boys, like aren't they around you two?" 

"They have tried to talk to me, but I always say that nothing is wrong. He gets really mad whenever I'm talking too much to them." Suri let out a dry chuckle between her tears, causing Somi to shake her head, noticing how toxic the whole situation was for her best friend. "I didn't want to tell Raymon too, He'd kill him if he found out. Ten and Johnny tried to talk to me too. Also Jeno, I've been ignoring everyone for 5 months now, for his sake." 

"This is ridiculous. I'm too mad right now." Before Suri could say anything, the door bell rang, causing her to look at Somi confused.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" Somi sighed, and nodded. 

"Ten was worried sick, so I invited him over when you said that you were coming." Somi was on her way to open the door, but Suri stopped her. 

"If Jisung fi-"

"Fuck Jisung." Somi went to opened the door, a few seconds later, Ten came into the living room. 

"Don't do that again, okay?" He sat on his knees between the girl's legs as he hugged her tightly. "You made me so worried. Fuck you." Suri couldn't help chuckle as she held into her best friend, happy that she finally saw him after a lot of months. 

--

NEWS:

Dispatch has reported that both Stray kids' Suri and NCT/Wayv/SuperM's Ten were seen visiting Somi in her dorm, yesterday. 

According to Dispatch, Suri was seen going to Somi's first and then a few hours later, Ten was seen entering too. Suri and Ten weren't seen together in public since his visit to her conference, also this is suppose to be the first time for fans to know that Ten and Somi are friends. 

Later the two were seen leaving together, but each took a different car back to their own dorms. 

Fans were happy to finally see Suri hanging out with her friends, specially with how fans are worried about her and her health. 

We hope that Suri is safe and that she's getting better slowly. 

-- 

"You lied." 

"Jisung, I seriously didn't know that Ten was going to come." 

"You should have left when he came." Jisung was passing back and forth in front of Suri. She doesn't even know why every single time the media manage to see her with every single person Jisung hates. Well, other than the fact that he hates all her friends, she still didn't know how that happened. "But you stayed." 

Suri tried to speak, but he didn't even let her. "Was Jeno there too? Or were you only fucking Ten behind my back."

"Jisun-" 

"You literally can't be trusted. Meeting up with Somi my ass. I should've known better." 

"Jisung, I didn-"

"Shut the fuck up, SunHwa." He yelled, and it scared her. She didn't know what to say or do anymore, he looked so angry as he walked over to her. 

"I would never cheat on yo-" 

"But you fucking are." He yelled again, and she was sure that whoever was in the house was able to hear him. He was screaming at her, now as they were face to face. She tried to stop him, she tried to speak, she tried to even do anything but she was frozen in front of him, she was even able to cry. "You're a fucking liar, who fucking cheats, so why would I believe you. You're a fucking little bitc-" 

"Jisung-" The couple turned their heads to the voice coming from the behind them. "How fucking dare you." Chan rushed to them, pulling Jisung away from the girl who was still standing still in her place. 

"This is none of you business." Jisung pulled his arms away from Chan's grip, walking over to Suri grabbing her wrist harshly, pulling her out of the room with him, but Chan stopped him by putting his hand over his chest, pulling Suri away from him, hiding her behind him. 

"Are you in your fucking mind? What the fucking hell are you doing, Han Jisung-" 

"Stay out of-" Chan didn't let him finish, he was not even going to stand and watch anymore so he slapped him, he slapped him really hard that Suri woke up from her motionless state, now only realizing what is happening around her, what is happening to her, to her and Jisung and she couldn't help but let the tears fall. He slapped him really hard that Jisung's nose started to bleed.  

"I can't believe that you're doing this to her. Jisung, we trusted you to protect her and love her, but you fucking idiot, she'll never love you like that." Jisung remembered. He remembered how he said the same words to Minho, how he made his nose bleed too, because he hurt Suri, but now he was the one hurting her, but sadly he was only realising that really really late. 

"Don't you fucking dare, come near her again or next time I'm going to fucking kill you." Jisung watched how Chan grabbed the girl gently, something he forgot to do with her for the past 5 months. He watched how he walked his crying girlfriend out of the room. His crying ex-girlfriend out of the room. 

He fucked up hard and now she's gone.