Chapter Eleven

Ava follows Jason to his room. They barely make it through the door before he has her pushed against it, his mouth finding hers. He shocks her when he picks her up and carries her to the bed. He slides her shirt off, exposing her breasts.

Jason- "Ava, you're so fucking beautiful."

His mouth finds hers again, not giving her a chance to say anything; her hands go under his chest, rubbing his perfect six-pack; he breaks the kiss to pull his shirt off. She decided to lose her shorts at the same time. Through the moonlight, he takes in the sight of her.

Jason- "My god Ava you're killing me."

Again, he doesn't give her a chance to respond. His mouth moving from her mouth to her neck then trailed kisses down her stomach. He removes her panties immediately, putting his thumb on her clit. Ava shivers when she feels his tongue where his thumb had been. He slowly licks, sucks, nibbles away at her clit for a while before he slides one finger in her getting her ready before entering the second.

Jason- "Damn Sweetheart, you're so wet."

Ava couldn't speak.

Ava- "Mmhmm."

He continues to work his tongue on her. It doesn't take him long this time to remove himself to grab a condom from his dresser. Ava's eyes roam his body. She was impressed with his size. Lance was decent, but Jason was huge. She wasn't sure that he would fit inside her or if she could handle him.

Jason- "I want you so fucking bad, Ava."

Ava- "Then have me."

He hovers his body over her, spreading her legs with his knee. He leans, giving her a long deep kiss as he enters her. He was a few thrusts in...

Jason- "You're so tight."

Ava- "That's only because you're so big."

Jason- "Whatever it is, Sweetheart, it's fucking phenomenal."

She moves to adjust herself around him. Getting comfortable. Once she is...

Ava- "Jason, I need it a little faster."

He knew speeding it up would make it a little rougher. He gave in, though. He speeds up.

Ava- "Oh, god. Right there, don't stop."

He moves in and out of her. It's definitely harder and faster.

Ava- "Jason, I'm so close."

Jason- "Me too."

A bit later...

Ava- "Jason....."

Jason- "Cum with me, Sweetheart."

Ava was able to control it until she knew he was close. She let go as she did. He lost it. He leans down and kisses her.

Ava- "That was amazing, Jason."

He removes himself and lays beside her. They lay in silence for a few moments.

Jason- "Ava..."

Ava- "Hmm?"

Jason- "That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before."