Chapter Nine

The week went by, and nothing had changed. The only thing that did change was which car they would be driving that morning. Friday had finally arrived; Ava had a tough week; they crawl into Jason's truck after work. As soon as Ava got in and got buckled, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the headrest.

Jason- "Long day, Sweetheart?"

Ava- "It's been an extremely long week."

Jason- "That sucks, Sweetheart."

Ava- "You don't have to tell me that. How was your day?"

Jason- "It extremely boring. I'm not too fond of the desk part. It's all classroom and paperwork. What do you want for dinner?"

Ava- "Why don't we just get hot chicken to take home? That way, neither of us has to cook."

They stop and get the chicken, then head home. Lance knew Ava was stressed just watching her walk through the door.

Lance- "Hey, Baby."

Ava goes to him. She leans down to kiss him.

Lance- "Long day, I take it?"

Ava- "Absolutely."

Lance- "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Ava- "No. I need a glass of wine and a bubble bath."

Ava excuses herself to do Just.

She goes to her room. She strips and goes into the bathroom; she fills the tub with water sprinkled in her favorite bubble bath; she had been in the tub a while when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She knew it was Jason.

Ava- "Yeah?"

She hears him open the bedroom door.

Jason- "Lance asked me to bring you wine."

Ava- "You can come in."

He walks into the bathroom, handing her the glass of wine, then sits on the tub's outside edge.

Jason- "Do you want to talk about it?"

Ava- "No. Not really."

He gets up to go back out. Ava pictures his hands.

Ava- "Jason...."

Jason- "Hmm?"

Ava- "I need you to touch me."

He turns back towards her heading back to the edge he just left. He didn't say anything; he slid his arm under the water finding her clit. He uses his thumb on her clit, which frees his fingers to enter her.

Ava- "Mmm."

With her moan, he enters a second finger. He starts out slow then gets faster.

Ava- "Mmm, Jason."

He gets a little rough but not painful with his fingers. Ava felt the buildup.

Ava- "Jason mm, I am going to ohhh, mmmm."

She explodes on his fingers. Jason removes his hand, leans forward, and kisses her forehead.