Alex loved his new job. When he first came to 1959 and saw all those dresses and suits, he knew that just wouldn't do. Well, the first clothing he saw was a swimsuit worn by his new family, but after being screamed at by a 16-year-old girl, he was hurled inside the mansion and wrapped around layers of blankets, and then his wounds were treated.

he had a concussion, two broken ribs and he needed stitches everywhere.

Cindy Donavan, the lady of the house, took him under her wings and provided him with anything he needed. She was a successful businesswoman in Dallas, where he found out the vortex had sent him to.

Her daughter, the 16-year-old he saw in the pool, Evangelina Donavan, was like any teenager. She didn't like him at first, pranking him and being rude —but not openly because she would get an earful from her mother if she found out she was insulting their guest-- but then, after a month she started to warm up to him. Alex was offended, no one had taken that long to like him —besides his father, who never came to like him— But they got along. Now they bickered like best friends.

After five months of living with the Donavans, The invisible boy got restless. After his 'death' he was tasked with following the rest of the academy around, keeping an eye on them, and making sure none died.

Now, he was in a different time, with none of his siblings and lover by his side. He had nothing to do other than lazing around the mansion. It was fun at first, not having anything to do but then it got annoying.

So after a shopping trip with Evangelina, in which he had a say in everything she got and they found his fashion sense, he decided to become a fashion designer.

And so he did. He became one of the best fashion designers and even founded his own clothing line. The Ouija.

It soon became a successful business and home to many employees.

He knew it was the 60's and racism was a big thing. So he decided to make it a working place for all people of all races.

That was probably one of the reasons why it became so famous.

The racist people would whine about how it was a bad thing to have black people working for him. How it would make him fail and no one would buy his clothes.

But then after they saw his clothes and designs, Even the most racist person couldn't deny the quality and beauty of them and they purchased from him several times.

The Ouija became a favorite among rich and poor.

He had a new family, a job, wealth, and so many other things.

He lived in luxury, everything was provided for him, he was his own boss but still, he wasn't completely happy.

He missed his family.

He missed Luther. With his gigantic form and obsession with the moon. How he was such an asshole and a caring brother. He missed messing with him and calling him space cunt or monkey man. If he ever saw him again, he would first hug him and then punch the living hell out of him. Fucking idiot. tricking Vanya, imprisoning her, knocking him out and leaving him for death to take him when the house came down.

Diego, his precious, poor, innocent baby brother. He wanted to hug him and roll him in a blanket and keep him as his taco. Taco Diego. The idiot with his sharp knives and even sharper tongue. He deserved all the hugs in the world. Someone hug him.

Allison needed a girls' night. painting each other's nails and gossiping around and curling their hair and trying on dresses. Alex was sure her throat would heal. given time she would be able to speak without any trouble. He was sure of that. Now he didn't even know what happened to her and her others.

Five, the little-old shit, probably did something. Stopped the apocalypse or some other shit. If he saw Alex now he would probably smile sarcastically and say something shitty. But Alex loved him. The asshole was his favorite grandpa and he missed him. He wanted to go and have hot chocolate and dark coffee with him. He even missed his daily talks with Dolores.

Ben, oh, Ben. Ben. Ben was Ben. he too was a little shit. with his ghostly stuff and words of wisdom and being the voice of reason. Still, he was his favorite dead brother. He missed annoying him and making Ben wish he wasn't dead so he could strangle the life out of Alex and making him roll his eyes so hard he would get headaches. Or jumping from behind a corner with a chainsaw and making him scream like a little girl.

Vanya was a small bean. Sure, she started the apocalypse, probably destroyed the world, and killed literally everyone on the planet, but she was still his little sister and he would die for her. He missed listening to her play her violin and reading books with her.

And lastly, Klaus.

The love of his life, The Romeo to his Juliet, the Rose to his Jack.

He missed him the most. Missed being around him, hugging him, kissing him, holding him, talking to him, listening to him, walking with him, sleeping with him —just sleeping, no funny business— yelling at him, being yelled at by him, joking with him, smiling with him, laughing with him, doing crazy stuff with him or for him, and he missed, missed his lover so fucking much it brought him physical pain.

Every day he woke, he would think of his love. Every single detail about him. He when he smiled his eyes would brighten up, and the wrinkles around his eye when he laughed wholeheartedly. How he would look around to make sure no one was looking before placing his gum under the table. How he knitted for Alex and would mostly measure his ass even tho he was knitting gloves. Every little detail about him was carved into his memory.

Losing Klaus was the worst thing that happened to him. Nothing could top the pain it brought him, but he continued to live because it's what Klaus would have wanted.

He lived not knowing what happened to his family.

Until Five Hargreeves came knocking on his door, bringing him news of his lost family and the new apocalypse.

Every family reunion ever.

CIAO MA DUDES!

I FUCKING MISSED YALL!

how have you all been? I hope you're all well and ready for another season of tua with yours truly, the evil author.

hope you didn't angst over what the fuck happened to Alex so much. 👀 

our boys is back, with his fashion sense blessing the 60's.

Can I just say I love you all so fucking much. 112K! You're freaking amazing. just wow.

Also, I'm writing this when I still have 3 episodes left to watch 🤡 

yes I'm an idiot, but I couldn't wait. I've been planning this even before watching it and I just had to do it as soon as possible.

that's it, Hope to see yall next time,

Love ya!