Mr.Steal Your Girl (for @LesleyGomezBonilla)

Hello! i havent updated in a while haha, but i got my first request! so im exicted to wirte this :)

This is for LesleyGomezBonilla - I'm sorry its so short, and it took so long!!!!

i hope you like it!

~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~

*Lesley POV*

i was knocking on the Grier's door for about 10 minutes before Nash answered. "well hello there..." he said, looking at me wondering why i was here. "um, is Hayes here? i really need to talk to him." i said back to him, hoping he was here. "well, Hayes isnt here. i can help? if you like?" Nash told me, and i agreed.

I could use the help. i mean, i didnt know what to do. i caught my boyfriend cheating on me with another girl, Jessie.

"so whats up?" Nash asked me what was wrong, so i explained.

after i did, he asked me the weirdest thing. "what if me and Hayes have a competition to see who makes you laugh more?" he said.

"oh, well, um sure." i said back, hoping this would be better than it sounded.

we waited like 20 minutes before Hayes got home. when he did, Nash told what was happening and so the contest began...

"who can climb a tree better?" Nash asked Nayes, and Hayes shot his hand up in the air and ran outside to the largest tree in their front yard.

Nash was the first to try and climb the tree, but kinda, mabye, fell on his ass.

about 20 minutes of this went by and by the end of it, i was on the floor laughing so much i was crying. Nash and Hayes thought it would be funny even if we all did the chubby bunny challenge.

i needed some cheering up. so why not?

We headed to the bathroom, waiting for Nash to come back with the bag of marshmallows.

while we were waiting, Hayes asked me, "youve had your first kiss, right?" i stopped for a moment, and nodded slowly. he started again, but this time leaning closer and closer until his lips barely touched mine. sparks flew everywhere. it felt like a small volcano errupting in the pit of my stomach.

"so, Lesely. does um, being my girlfriend sound like a good idea?" Hayes asked me, as i responded with another kiss.

of course, Nash had to walk in right then. "okay, okay. i get it. youre dating. but i dont want a full make out session in MY bathroom." he said before walking directly in between us.