The Summer Camp

It was your first time to ever go to a summer camp, you didn't know anyone ... When you arrived at the camp you had to sign in and get your camp package. You got on the boat to the island. the camp was on and you fell in love with the 2 week summer camp...
As you got to the docks to get on the boat, you noticed there was a faint noise of a drum beat in the distance. A young boy got on the boat, he caught your eye because of his brown hair and bight blue eyes. As the boat got closer the the docks at the island the music got louder... You were finally at summer camp...

The boy was the first off the boat so helped everyone out. Since you were last off the boat you had to help get the bags and luggage off the boat. After you passed the last bag to the boy he helped you out of the boat, "hi, I'm hayes" he said, "I'm (y/n)" you responded. You both talked on the way to the recreation area where you both lined up to find your cabin number. "Hayes Grier - cabin 6" the announcer said. "(Y/N) - cabin 7" said the second announcer, "now that everyone has their cabin number, please report to your cabins" you an hayes walked to your cabins together since your cabins were next to eachother. "So (y/n), do you have any siblings?" Hayes asked you, "yeah and older brother, dylan. How about you? D'you have any siblings?" You said quietly back. "Yeah 2 brothers and a sister" he said with a charming smile, he hugged you goodbye and whispered something into your ear...

"Meet me at the docks at midnight tomorrow" hayes said softly into your ear, and then Walked into his cabin. You opened the door to your cabin and chose a room to sleep in and unpacked your stuff. You heard the door slam open and a small girl, about 10, waddled into the room and popped her stuff onto the other bed. "Hi! I'm Lilly!" She said, "hi Lilly! I'm (y/n)" you said back to her with a cheering voice. The first three days at the camp were free days, so you could do anything and go anywhere and whenever you wanted. So that day you decided just to go and relax at the lake, after about an hour of just reading on the beach, you felt a small touch on your shoulder...

"Oh god hayes..." You said. " I'm sorry... Did I scare you?" Hayes said in a concerned voice... "Umm yeah just a little" you said while you shot hayes a look. He set up a towel next to you and layed down next to you. You laughed and chatted with him for about 45 minutes before you grabbed your stuff and headed back to your cabin "midnight (y/n)!!" Hayes yelled at you from across the pathway before you drifted off to the cabin.

You waited at the cabin until everyone was asleep and then quietly slipped out the back door. You walked slowly to the docks. You walked for about 20 minutes and sat on the edge of the dock dipping your feet in to the water, you were still wearing your bikini. You heard footsteps behind you, so you turned around and saw hayes. He's at down next to you and after a while of talking he took his shirt off and jumped in the water. "Are you coming?" He said giving you a smirk... You took off your shirt and shorts exposing your bright blue bikini and jumped into the water...

hayes wrapped his arms around your waste bringing you closer than ever to him... You felt like you weren't lost, you were comfortable in his arms. You knew that he would be the right guy for you.....