Winter Wonderlands -sweet

And you were walking past the store fronts, doing a bit of christmas shopping, when someone ran full force into you, causing you to fall back.

"Oh my goodness.. I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to, i was just running from my brother and his friends" the boy said as he was helping you up. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." You said dusting your coat off and walking past him.

You checked your pockets to make sure that you had your wallet and containers of items you did not wish to name currently.

You began walking to another store when once again, someone ran into you. 'What the hell are the chances in this city of being knocked over twice' you thought as you began to stand up.

But with your luck, obviously the worst happened.

The container with said things dropped, causing them to spill out.

"Oh god no.." You muttered under your breath as you bent down to pick them up. "A-are those b-blades?" the person asked. Wasn't it obvious? little sharp metal things falling onto the ground and into the snow? clearly not.

Once you had picked them all up and began to walk away, the person grabbed your wrist, which made you cry out in pain. "Ahh! what the hell!?" you cried at him causing a look of pain and regret to appear on his face.

"Give me the container." He stated to you. Your face dropped. "W-why?" you asked, hoping to receive an answer.

"Listen to me when I say this. OK? you are beautiful, and strong, and amazing, and you need to never cut your skin. What ever pain you're going through, it's going to get better. I promise. And right now it's going to suck. But believe me... it will be ok. Now, what's your name?" he said.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" you said back, unsure of what's about to happen.

"Well (Y/N) (Y/L/N), my name is Hayes Grier" he said as he scribbled down something on a piece of paper.

"It's my phone number. If anything happens, you call me. Ok?" he said before giving me a small hug, and walking off with the other guys that were there.....

A/N: hey hey hey :)
So that one was.... short. I just came up with it like 20 minutes ago. Oops? oh well.
-vote
-request
- and comment guys

❤️vero