Save Me - sad/sweet

"NO!" You only heard out best friend call once before he picked your lifeless body and ran you to the hospital... "H-hayes? W-where am I?" You began to feel burning down your face only letting a few sobs escape your lips.

All you had gotten since you posted a pic of you and hayes was hate. 'That slut - he doesn't deserve you - go to hell bitch'. Twitter, Facebook, instagram, vine. All hate, all of it. "Thank god you're ok... I love you." Hayes was now sobbing. "What happend to me?" You asked hearing your heart beat throught your ears... "Y-you... You tried to hang yourself..." Hayes was drying his face, seeing his eyes swolen and cheeks red... "I love you..." You said this to him before you drifted back into sleep...

It had been 2 weeks since your attempt at suicide... You had been staying with hayes and the griers since the accident. You woke up entangled in Hayes's arms since he wouldn't let you go... "Good morning handsome" you said giving hayes the first smile since... "Hey gorgeous... You're smiling. I missed that" he kissed your lips before you both wandered downstairs to meet hayes for breakfast before heading to another MAGCON event. "Ready to go?" Nash asked you both, hayes Hadn't been going to MAGCON just to stay with you, "I'm ready" hayes said. "I guess I'm ready" you said as hayes wrapped his arms around your waist and walked out the door...

As you approached the building for MAGCON you got a turning feeling in your stomach. You know... Like something bad was going to happen. You walked through the back entrance with Nash, Cameron, Taylor and Hayes right next to you. You tightened grip on Hayes's hand signalling you needed to talk with him. "Can I stay backstage? I'm not really feeling to well..." You asked feeling your eyes swell. "Sure babe. But are you ok if I call you on stage? Just for a minute?" Hayes saw what you were going through but you knew that he was only trying... "Sure I guess so..." You said trying to mask the fact that you didn't want to do this, in fact, you knew something was going to happen...

MAGCON started with all the boys dancing to Lipgloss... After a few minutes of them talking on stage you heard your cue to come on stage. "So guys. I want you to meet someone very special to me, she means the world to me so I thought you guys would like to meet her" you began walking on stage when you began to hear words being thrown at you like knives. 'Slut - whore - bitch - just die - you don't deserve hayes' you ignored the words until you began to do Q&A with the boys. "Why are you dating a slut hayes?" One of the girls asked. Hayes looked over his shoulder only to see you. Crying and pulling up your sleeves...

*Hayes POV*

"Hayes. Come on. She is probably only using you." You heard another girl ask hayes, "your girlfriend is a whore hayes." As she said this you opened up your purse and pulled out a spare blade you had and walked up to the front of the stage. "Is this all you want to see?" You asked almost pleading the audience. You place the blade to your wrist and began making 3 incisions... One for each question. You walked off the stage and to the washroom to wash off the blood...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU! You ruined her life for gods sake!" I screamed screamed into the audience before running off the stage to check on (y/n). "(y/n)? You in here?" I questioned softly at the door waiting for her to awnser.

YOUR POV:
Hayes came... He really came... "Yeah, in here" you said drying your tears and bandaging up your cut. "Why? You are so beautiful and so amazing and strong... Please please don't let the hate get to you (y/n)" hayes pleaded as he popped himself next to you leaning your head onto his chest... You managed to fall asleep only to wake up to Nash and Cameron trying to wake you up. "Let her sleep... I'll carry her to the van" you could hear hayes saying, only faintly though because of your tiredness...
You awoke to the sound of the car door closing and hayes putting your head into his lap and running his hands through your hair.
You ended up falling asleep...

"(y/n) wake up" Cameron poked your stomach trying to make a vine... "Cam stop" hayes said but cameron kept poking you. "CAM STOP!" Hayes finally yelled at cameron snapping you out of your sleep. You let out a soft scream since it was all you could get out at the time. "Shh... It's ok." Hayes said as he pushed your shoulder telling you to relax... You felt the car stop and hayes lift you out bridal style back to his house. He placed you onto his bed and pulled the covers over your torso. He kissed your forehead and closed the door as he left to join everyone downstairs.

"We have to be quiet because (y/n) is sleeping. Ok?" I asked everyone politely but I knew that they wouldn't comply with what I had asked. "Ok. Let's play Truth Or Dare!" Taylor yelled. "Dude be quiet!" I yelled back at him barley raising my voice. "Hayes. Truth or dare." Nash asked me and I knew I had to pick dare. "Dare." "Ok I dare you to look through (y/n)'s purse." You have Nash an 'ummm... What?' Look as you began to get (y/n) purse. You opened it up and pulled out bandages, a blade, a make up bag, and an envelope. An envelope? What was in there. "Open the envelope hayes" cameron smirked at me thinking it would be good... It wasn't good. It was bad. Vey very bad.

'Dear hayes... If you are reading this right now please know I'm in a better place. Please know I love you and that I miss you very much. I know this is hard for you to realize that I'm gone but please... Please know that I love you and that I miss you so much. -(y/n)'

you were sobbing at this point. "HAYES. What was in that letter" Nash screamed in my face. "H-hayes?" I only heard a voice as quiet as a mouse behind me from the top of the stairs...

"H-hayes?" I asked from the top of the stairs feeling my eyes swell and my legs collapse from under neath me as hayes ran over and kissed me. "I love you (y/n), please know that. Please don't ever leave me... Please" hayes was almost begging you... "Why'd you R-read the letter?" You asked hayes not knowing what to ask him... "It was a dare... I didn't know where it was from but please don't ever leave me..." You only responded with a kiss... "I love you hayes... I love you so much..." You said to hayes as he carried you back to the bedroom and stayed with you for the night.

In the morning you woke up to Mrs.Grier making pancakes and waffles. "Good morning Mrs.Grier" you said with a great smile as you sat down at the table. You felt 2 arms latch around your waste and hold you tight. "Good morning handsome" you said giving hayes a small peck on his cheek. "Good morning beautiful" hayes said as he have you a small kiss on your lips. All you could do was smile... He made you so happy, he made you want to live life. You knew he wasn't going to leave your side. You never new what love was until hayes came into your life...