The Poets Room

*Kenzie's POV*

I sat in the end room, in the 3rd form building. Alone, with no one else to fill the empty space sitting in the corner.

My bookshelf was littered with pictures and notebooks and poetry books. Some that I had written, others I hadn't.

I had time, too much time, and it was getting to me. I'm currently a college student here in North Carolina, but, in all reality, I hate it. I have nobody. No friends, nobody to talk to, no family..

As I sat, writing In my dormitory, there was a slight knock on my door. "Kelsie?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say, "yes?" I questioned back.

I turned around and was surprised to see hayes, standing at my door.

You see, I've always liked hayes. But.. he's — he's never liked me. The only time we see eachother is In Mr.Nolans poetry class.

He walked closer and took a seat next to me and pulled my paper closer to him,

"She's an enchantress,

Who can scream like a banshee,

And can cut like a blade,

She, like me,

Has a not a heart,

But a clock that's keeping time,

To the beat to a morose song,

And as her eyes that glow gold in the day,

But red when night falls,

She is capable of things unimaginable,

For she can see light,

From miles away,

Yet has no voice,

To speak even the slightest of words."

It read on my page, "I had no idea such a beautiful girl, had such beautiful talent." He said as he stared me straight into my eyes.

He pulled a sticky note off of the pad on the desk, "we should talk more." He said as he wrote his number and dorm number on the sticky note and walked out. Leaving the sent of his cologne, being the only thing he hadn't abandoned.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

(A/N: holy short imagine, sorry you guys!!!!! For the record the poem in this story is actually mine. I wrote it, so please do not copy it. Thank you.

Xx- Vero)