Let Me Go

*your pov*

I sat on the cold bathroom tiles, reading through all of the good things I had ever written in my journal. Not that I wanted to of course.

Last week, Hayes found one of my old journals. The one that I kept all of the bad things in. Of course It had more written in it because everything people had thrown at me. The last while I had been feeling numb, not even that, just purely nothing. I couldn't feel a thing to save my life if I had to. People around me had made it pretty obvious that I wasn't wanted, or even needed or loved enough to be around. So why did I need to be around?

Next to me, sat my full bathtub. Warm water, of course. I stood up, taking my shirt off leaving me only in my tank top and shorts. I locked the door and sat down in the water, dropped my head under, and just waited.

Everything around me began to get foggy, things became more muffled than they would, my vision spotting, I didn't want to be taken out now this was all i wanted.

The muffled sound of the door being banged on didn't shock me, but when the door hit the wall, and arms pulled me up and out of the water was when i lost it.

"Let me go! Just let me go!" I screamed as loud as I could, "stop! Stop y/n! You're being ricidulous!" Hayes shouted, holding me tight enough in an attempt to stop me from lashing out.

"Why do you even want me here?! I'm a waste just let me go! I'm useless now!" I shouted back as he began to rock me, "just let me go..." I whispered as the sobs took over my body.

"Y/n, you mean the world to me and the guys, don't ever think otherwise. Got it?" He whispered, continuing to rock me back and forth.

I never said anything back, but my response was implied.