00.3

6 months.

6 months and no contact from my mom- only Adam texting every now and then to say I was welcome to come home whenever I liked. I never answered his texts.

6 months I'd been engaged to Edward.

6 amazing and terrifying months.

We had decided to hold off on moving into the dream house just yet, so we were still at the cullens house, and it was amazing.

I'd never had a big family before, but now I had 2 sisters and 2 brothers- and a mother and father figure. A family who loved me. I had also been trying to reach into my powerful side and try out some more weird mind power things but it was hard. I'd managed to keep making nature rise and fall around me but that was all. I was stumped.

Carlisle and Edward had reached out to their friends and family from all over the world trying to find out something, anything that could have an answer as to what I am. But no one seemed to know.

Ella hadn't visited me in my mind and I hadn't fainted since the last time 6 months ago. Everything was slightly normal and relaxed. And I liked it.

It's currently 6 am, Edward and I are laying in his room- our room, on our bed, which Edward got for me because I actually sleep. We had school today, everyone was up and out right now leaving Edward and I alone before school.

"Hi" I muttered leaning onto his shoulder as I yawned trying to wake up.

"Hi beautiful" he smiled. His beautiful smirky smile.

"Music trip today huh" I stated. Our music class had a trip to a musical being performed in port Angeles- the English and drama class were also coming along- meaning awkward Bella, bitchy Jess and somewhat nice Daya would be on the bus with us. Edward and I would be there along with Alice and Jasper who took English and Drama.

"Oh yeah- the musical"Edward sighed and hid his face in my neck, softly kissing it.

"Hey- no we have to get ready"

"Hmm"

His lips began to work away at distracting me, moving from my neck to my collar bones and back up.

"Nuh uh I need to get dressed"

"5 more minutes" he murmured into my skin, still leaving kisses all over me.

I hissed lightly as I felt him tug on my skin a little harder with his teeth and lips, it felt nice- wait a second.

"No! Don't you dare Edward Cullen!" I shouted while pushing him away- obviously it didn't work, he was practically made of stone.

He smirked evilly at me as he moved away from my neck raising his hands in surrender.

"I swear to god if I've got a hickey I'll kill you"  I muttered as I shifted out of bed and towards the mirror.

And there it was.

A giant red splotch.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed running towards my fiancé.

Edward laughed loudly before sprinting into his walk in closet, but I followed him trying to hide my own smile.

"Everyone's gonna see it" I stated.

"That's the point baby" he laughed trying to hold my arms still and away from his chest that I'd been trying to slap.

"This is so embarrassing" I cried finally giving up and leaning my head against his chest, his arms falling around my back and squeezing me to him.