0.10

I woke up with a killer head ache and a dry mouth, nothing I didn't deserve. I glanced at the clock on my phone laying on my bedside table, seeing the time- 10.02. I had to get up and get ready or the day but my hangover was killer and I didn't think I'd make it to the bathroom. But I was spending time with Edward so it might be worth the head ache. I loaned as I sat up, my skin feeling sticky and dirty under my clothes that is obviously been too drained to take off. I smiled seeing my jewellery all laying neatly beside my phone. I was a great drunk.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I turned the tap on the sink on, and shamelessly stuck my head underneath to try and wet my tongue. I stood back from it feeling refreshed and stripped of my clothing. The shower was switched on then and my hair was stuck to my head as I tried to detangle it but it was no use.

I jumped into the shower, relaxing as the hot water soothed my aching muscles. I lathered my body in a coconut cream body wash and soaped myself as much as I could, trying to rid the sweat of other men off my body. I quickly washed my hair, 2 shampoo and one conditioner before cleansing my face. It had been around 20 minutes, i think, when I got out of the shower and I felt so much more better. I could feel the air soaking into my pores that weren't clogged up anymore. It was a great feeling. I squished my toes into the blue towel shower mat and walked back to my room with my toothbrush in my mouth. It was now 10.28, I decided to shoot Edward a text, if he was still my friend he would reply, if not I'd be doing this project alone.

To: Edward

Hey, thanks for last night and also sorry for last night, we still on for today? :))

From: me

I brushed my teeth as i flicked through my wardrobe for something to wear, I decided on some black jeans, a grey long sleeved t shirt with a big grey cardigan to match. I dressed myself in my underwear and waltz back to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out. I pulled the towel from my hair and dried it as much as I could before sitting at my vanity. I looked like shit. I quickly got my phone when it beeped.

From: Edward

No worries, and you're welcome. I'd do it again for you if you asked. Of course. What time will I pick you up?

To: me

I smiled and typed back telling him 11.30 before trying to cover my imperfections with makeup, no use.

After what seemed like forever, my hair and makeup was sustainable, hair dry and straightened. Makeup minimal but fine.

I headed downstairs and slipped my black chucks on before heading into the kitchen and smiling at my mom who smirked.

"Edwards nice" she smirked.

"Yeah, uh- you spoke to him?" I asked.

"Of course he carried you to bed, I couldn't ignore him" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh" was all i said. I ate a bowel of cereal and sat at the table with her.

"I'm- he's coming to pick me up soon" I smiled.

"Hmm" mom smirked. I didn't want her thinking this was something it wasn't so I had to shut her down.

"Mom, were music partners, and as for last night- Edward picked me up because I didn't want to wake you, okay so please drop this" I smiled, I stood from the table, mom didn't say anything as I washed my spoon and bowl.

"Well, I approve- even if you don't see anything romantic with him, I approve of him as your friend. Now Reggie, well I think you might need to drop her, unless she gives a valid explanation about leaving you stranded" mom smiled a tight smile. Obviously Reggie blew her chance at being liked by my mom.