0.7

Waking up at 3 am was not my plan, I had come home from work a little after 10 and mom was asleep on the couch. I quickly found a big warm fluffy blanket to cover her with before making myself some pancakes for dinner. I wasn't much of a cook. While I was in work, we had a delivery of succulent plants and aloe Vera plants so obviously, I bought a ton. I made them all at home on my window sill and watered them while I waited to eat my pancakes. Some were after that I showered and dried my hair and magically fell asleep, and now I was here. Awake and sweating laying in bed.

I found my phone and checked to see if my clock was wrong but nope, it was 3:02. I hadn't been dreaming which was strange as I always dreamt. I was one of the lucky people who got to dream and remember them. I stood from my sticky bed and decided to get a glass of water before trying to go back to sleep. I made my way quietly down the stairs to see mom had woken and gone to her own bed. I walked into the kitchen and turned the light on before getting a blue ceramic cup from the over sink cupboard and filling it with water.

I decided since I wasn't going back to sleep, I might as well start my English essay. 'A stranger in my life' was the title, very odd but Mr Cameo said it didn't have to be long or make sense, it just had to be personal. Best English teacher ever in my opinion. I opened my laptop and started to essay, not getting very fat because no stranger sprang to mind. One did but I wouldn't consider him a stranger but also not a friend, not even acquaintance, I didn't really know what he and I were. Edward.

'A man of little words and little emotion, he was mysterious and an open book all at the same time. Though he hasn't done anything to fall under this category of a stranger, he also hasn't done anything to help get out. He is tall and undeniably handsome but I'd never tell him that, what's the point, he's a stranger. I've been warned of people like him, strangers that is; not to talk to them. But I find myself breaking every rule for him and I don't know why. When I'm around him, I'm a little unsteady, he's like someone I've known all my life but I've barley spoken to him. When he speaks it's all things that have double meaning. Like 'I'll talk to you later'; does he mean he WILL talk to me later or is he just using the phrase to end a conversation, hypocritically speaking. As a stranger he has every Wright to remain hidden and mysterious, but I'd love to know him-'

I couldn't write something like this- if perhaps Mr Cameo read this aloud Edward would definitely know it was about him. I shut my laptop in frustration; this essay was proving to be more difficult than I'd expected. I rubbed my eyes before walking back up stairs to bed, I would try sleep even if it meant staring at the ceiling for another 3 hours.

I made my way silently back to my room- which was on the totally opposite side of the house to my moms. Thankfully, I didn't want to be exactly beside her at alllll times. I jumped back in bed leaving the light on hoping it would make my eyes tired and soon id fall asleep but after 25 minutes of staring at the ceiling it was made clear I wouldn't be sleeping. I sat up and walked to my desk where I plopped down into the comfy chair and opened my laptop to Netflix and watched good witch for almost an hour until I grew bored. I decided to start getting ready for school seeing as it was almost 5:15, I straightened my hair and made a tight small braid down the middle of my head and leaving it to fall with the rest of my hair, I applied some small amount of makeup seeing as I had the time. I added some powdered foundation and mascara before applying a brown cream to my eyebrows and combing them through. I added tinted lipgloss to finish my minimal look. It was nearing 5:45 now and the light from outside only got brighter, but still the day was dull when I opened my shutters and window. It wasn't as cold though so I guess it wasn't all bad.

I dressed in some black jeans and a grey blouse with black small heeled boots and a black fabric jacket, it wasn't too heavy- just something to keep me warm if needed. I sprayed myself with deodorant and perfume, nothing too strong before making my bed and watering my succulents and plants. Mom had made her presence known when she got up and banged on my door trying to 'wake' me but was surprised when I answered dressed and ready to start my day.