It's been five days since the meeting the councilmen, and today will be the day King Jungkook arrive with his councilmen to meet the Lamia councilmen. Everyone's nerves were unstable but all Queen Lalisa cared about was seeing King Jungkook.

When he finally arrived, they had to keep composure first. They had to make sure men on each side knew that this decision wasn't built on just love but also for the best of both people.

King Jungkook was there on the bottle of the stairs in between 50 councilmen, along side with Jimin, Namjoon and Princess Jennie. It was same with Queen Lalisa, the two waited till Namjoon and Jisoo said it was okay to greet one another.

Finally King Jungkook took the first step up and everyone followed. When everyone was near Queen Lalisa, she greeted them.

"Good afternoon. I understand that this is out of ordinary but King Jungkook and I want this to work out. I promise, in my home, you would be treated fairly  and we hope you do the same."

"Does everyone understand that?" King Jungkook question his men, without looking away from Lisa.

King Jungkook held his arm out and Lisa wraps her arm around Jungkook elbow and the two walk into the palace together with everyone following. Nobody spoke, you can sense the unease of everyone.

Queen Lalisa made accommodations to large dining room, to be set as a conference room, so there would be enough space. King Jungkook sat at the middle and Queen Lalisa sat on his right side. Lamia on the right side and Sphnix on the left side. They all sat down, to start the meeting.

Namjoon and Jisoo did most of the talking. As an hour pass by, more evidence of Lamia and Sphnix crossing side was shown. The history of the two side was repeated, the laws and regulations of each side was heard so they can see what kind of adjustment needed if they continue the proceed with reuniting their people. Most of the laws were the same. They were some different, but it was the Sphnix's being specific on some terms.

Two hours have passed and now, it was time for the councilmen to talk and ask questions.

"If we proceed, how would we reunite our people?" One man ask.

"We plan on telling the people a week after you make the decision. And from there we wait till what the people say." Namjoon answers.

"Will you expect us to move?" Another councilmen ask.

"If you wish to relocate, we would not object. We also encourage you to help by considering to relocate." Jungkook answers.

"Where will the palace be now?" Another one ask.

Both Jungkook and Lisa talked about this one time privately and they came to an agreement.

"We want to build another palace in the middle of Sphnix and Lamia. The open space? It will take some time but we plan that to be main palace." Lisa explained.

Jisoo, Namjoon, Jimin, and both Princesses were surprise with answer. They never discussed this with anyone.

"What about the remaining palaces?" Jisoo asked.

"Well at the Sphnix side, I would like Princess Jennie to oversee things." Jungkook spoke out.

Everyone including Princess Jennie eye's widen. "Me?" She questions.

Jungkook nods his head. "As I was learning to be king, I know you been listening as well when we were kids. I believe you are capable overseeing things."

"And the Lamia?" Jisoo ask again.

"I was hoping Jimin would help oversee the Lamia side." Lisa spoke out.