~ Chapter 31 ~ (Tsukuyomi)

Start from the beginning

Kanae and Shinobu looked at (Y/N) with full hatred. Then both of starts to struggle from (Y/N) to release themselves from his grip but they didn't manage to budge at all.

However they still continue, this time (Y/N) decide to put a stop to it. He kneed Kanae in the stomach making her losing her breath.

Itachi released Kanae as she hold her stomach in pain while trying to control her breath. "NEE-SAN!" Shinobu said concerned with her sister.

(Y/N) then punched Shinobu in the gut as she instantly lose air. Shinobu then kneel on the ground holding her stomach and also trying to stabilise her breath.

(Y/N) watched as both of them try their best to regain their breath. After a few seconds, they started to recover slightly but (Y/N) didn't give them time to fully recover.

(Y/N) hold each one of the sisters hand and flipped them making they fall on the ground from their backs. (Y/N) then firmly hold them on the ground making them unable to get up.

"I'll make you remember 'that day' and recall the hatred you lacked..."(Y/N) told them. He then closed his eyes for few seconds before instantly reopen and stare both of them in the eyes...

"Tsukuyomi"....

~Inside Tsukuyomi~

~Inside Tsukuyomi~

Both Kanae and Shinobu stood by each other side with their surroundings looking black and white.

"Nee-san! Where are we?" Shinobu asked. "I don't know Shinobu, but this place looks familiar" Kanae said. Right now they are at the entrance of a house.

They looked at the house for few seconds before a wave of memories finally hit them, "This is our house back then!" Shinobu said in realisation.

"Yes, you're right! I finally remembered" Kanae said. Both of them then entered the house before they heard a scream. Both of them looked at each other and nodded before instantly rushing to the source of the scream.

They arrived in front of a door before hearing a voice, "Please stop! Why? Why are you doing this?" they heard the female voice pleading. It was quite familiar.

They then opened the door and soon feel very shocked. Right now, in front of them is their mother, Sanae Kocho while there also their father, Akio Kocho, unconscious beside Sanae.

Right now, Sanae is pleading at a figure in the dark. The figure just smiled cruelly before raising the blade and quickly slashed both Sanae and Akio instantly.

Kanae and Shinobu watched in horror as blood splattered and some of it landed on their faces. The light finally shine on the figure and both of the sisters went wide eyes.

The light showed the face of (Y/N) who is smiling cruelly. Both them watched in horror as they have witnessed their parents death all over again.

Then Kanae and Shinobu heard a voice in their head, "for the next 24 hours, you will witness this for the rest of the time"

"If you want to stop me, begrudge me! Hate me!"

Kanae and Shinobu hugged each other closely...

"Please, make it stop! MAKE IT STOP"....

~ In the real world ~

(Y/N) just watched both Kanae and Shinobu who is unconscious right now while his visions blurring after using the tsukuyomi. He watched with guilt on his face, "Forgive me..."

He know he will make them very traumatic with the illusion he put on both of them. The tsukuyomi can alter the target's perception of time. In the real world, they would only be unconscious for 10 minutes but inside the tsukuyomi, it will be straight 24 hours inside it.

(Y/N) then looked after them for the next 10 minutes waiting them for wake up. He's really feeling guilty right now but this is the only way...

The only way for them to stay away from him. With this traumatic event, they will surely keep more distance away from him.

He know they probably will wanted revenge against him and he don't mind if they do. He deserves it. He had reasons why he's doing this to them and It would be better for them to not know the cold hard truth.

(Y/N) heard Kanae and Shinobu moaned a little signalling their awake. With this, (Y/N) instantly vanished from sight.

Kanae and Shinobu instantly bolted from the ground looking around in fear. Shinobu saw his sister and hugged her instantly, "N-Nee-san..." Shinobu said in sadness before she started to cry.

Kanae embraced her sister tightly before tears also falling from her face. The thing both of them just went through is beyond nightmare.

Both of them cried while holding into each other embrace while a figure just watched both of them silently...

"Forgive me Kanae, Shinobu....."